B5 Leslie speed change via plugin automation ?

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to B5 and love the sounds but have not figured out how I can control the leslie speed via plugin automation in Pro tools. There are many automation controls listed but none that I recognize as leslie or rotor speed control. I've tried 'Rotation rate' and 'Deceleration' but these do not change the speed from Chorale to Brake or Tremolo.
Having used NI Vintage organs in the past, I thought this control would be obvious.
I'm not much of a keyboard player, but am using the B5 to improve Organ sounds sent to me for a record I'm mixing. Using Midi with the B5 is a life saver, I just need to automate the leslie.

If anyone here can help me out I would be very grateful.
I've included screenshots of the B5 automation options in Pro tools.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The parameter should be called "Rotating speaker". If you can't find it, you can always MIDI learn a CC of your choice to the Leslie switch.

But from what I see you have v2 patch opened. Update to the latest version of B5, in v2.2 you have that parameter available for host automation.

Thank you EvilDragon!

I didn't realize I was using v2 instead of v2.2. Now I see the 'Rotating Speaker Speed' plugin automation option.

I also learned I can adjust it using the 'mod wheel' automation under controllers.

Greatly appreciate the help,
-Chris

Return to “AcousticsampleS”