X-mas 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Bought the Spitfire 10th Anniversary Albion ONE upgrade for legacy customers (100 EUR), will probably get Synapse Dune2 while on discount (100 EUR)

A Synthstrom Deluge. It arrived yesterday which was my first day of vacation.

I am not sure whether I will purchase any software or sampleware at all this holiday season.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Ed A. wrote:
egbert101 wrote:
Ed A. wrote:I just bought 2C Audio B2 for $174.95, and Arturia V Collection 6 for $249 (new user deal).
That's an amazing deal for Arturia collection. Not sure how they can continue with such offers (doesn't make business sense).
I got an email from Arturia that said "Personal Offer" "As an Arturia product owner, you can take advantage of the best offer you will ever get on V Collection 6!"
It was an offer I couldn't refuse. :wink:
Maybe they're hoping their good will will entice me into buying a MatrixBrute or something, in addition to the KeyStep I already own.
I own and have registered a Beatstep Pro, a SparkLE, a Keylab 88, V Collection 5, and was offered a V Collection 6 upgrade for $200. Pfft... not biting on it.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

layzer wrote:As a Christian and believer in God 100% i am not buying anything for Christmas when
theres so much good free stuff like the free gift of evelasting life given to all
that believe Christ died for their sins!
Amen! My thoughts exactly!! :tu:

Ed A. wrote:I just bought 2C Audio B2 for $174.95, and Arturia V Collection 6 for $249 (new user deal).
How did you get this? 8)

surreal wrote:
How did you get this? 8)
Why do you care if you have the 'evelasting life'?!

I believe in my computer and the holy Korg, so I bought MS-20 (the soft synth) :pray: Amen!

Enjoy it :tu:

EnGee wrote:
surreal wrote:
How did you get this? 8)
Why do you care if you have the 'evelasting life'?!

I believe in my computer and the holy Korg, so I bought MS-20 (the soft synth) :pray: Amen!
:lol:

Merry xmas, EnGee. :hug:

Content in the knowledge that Jesus did not die for my sins, I have acquired Arturia's Buchla Easel, Iota (M4L) and Mikron Cascade. I am now completely skint and trying to avoid the allure of SC/Chris Watson's Haunted Spaces.

After Infinte Pro and Breeze 2 (upgrade from Perfect Storm) i think about a last one....The Korg Collection (but there also was a new 55“ Philips Ambilight 4K OLED TV as my main Christmas gift to myself....broken now too).

lnikj wrote:Content in the knowledge that Jesus did not die for my sins, I have acquired Arturia's Buchla Easel, Iota (M4L) and Mikron Cascade. I am now completely skint and trying to avoid the allure of SC/Chris Watson's Haunted Spaces.
Iota's really nice, can get some nice little soundscapes and filter sweeps going with that. Kinda like Iris 2 I think but with XY functionality and sequencing within the loop. Hope you have lots of fun with it and, given that I've only got access to a cruddy laptop that also has Iota installed, I think I will too :D

surreal wrote:Enjoy it :tu:
Thank you :)
elassi wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all :)
Peace for all living :hug:

EnGee wrote:
surreal wrote:Enjoy it :tu:
Thank you :)
elassi wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all :)
Peace for all living :hug:
Merry Christmas to you EnGee! :party: :hug: ..wish you many soft(ware) packages from Santa
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

shonky wrote:
lnikj wrote:Content in the knowledge that Jesus did not die for my sins, I have acquired Arturia's Buchla Easel, Iota (M4L) and Mikron Cascade. I am now completely skint and trying to avoid the allure of SC/Chris Watson's Haunted Spaces.
Iota's really nice, can get some nice little soundscapes and filter sweeps going with that. Kinda like Iris 2 I think but with XY functionality and sequencing within the loop. Hope you have lots of fun with it and, given that I've only got access to a cruddy laptop that also has Iota installed, I think I will too :D
Yes. It is more primitive than Iris in many ways but the multiple playheads and the ability to animate them is excellent. Plays very nicely with Cascade.

Return to “Instruments”