X-mas 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Merry xmas to all KVR members. Enjoy the family time and the special vibe of these moments. Maybe we'll create some special tracks out of this... :party:

Just saw this news flash: Vacuum Pro for $1
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... acuum-Pro-

I just might have to buy this (it's a 48-hour sale), and it won't break the piggy bank. :wink:

ImageImage

Merry Christmas everyone. Happy music making in 2018 and beyond.

Spur of the moment thing, I bought a 3-day ticket last night to Superbooth :)
Image Image Image Image

ATN69 wrote:
Merry Christmas to you EnGee! :party: :hug: ..wish you many soft(ware) packages from Santa
Thank you :hug: wish you a full sock with gifts and a heart filled with happiness :D

I'm off to get some sage, rosemary, and thyme, yes, parsley gets the short straw. See you on the flip side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LUXQWzCno

Teksonik wrote:I'm in the "got everything I will ever need" club as well. Doesn't mean something shiny won't come along and catch my fancy but it's getting harder and harder to bring anything new to my arsenal.

So far this holiday season.....zip....nada.... :shrug:
#metoo :roll:

I bought Artvera's Art Pyrite for $60, and I'm thrilled with it! A 1000+ surprisingly fine presets make it an impressive ambient/soundscape pad machine for the holidays, or any time!

Last night our fiber-optics internet line was accidentally cut, and AT&T came out this afternoon (Christmas eve!?!) and reran the line and now we have internet for the holidays. A minor event for many, but a neat Christmas treat for me and my family!

Peace on Earth, one and all!

Have a great day with your loved ones guys :) :tu:

Happy Holidays guys!

I ended up buying the upgrade to Sampletank 3 today, and with my JamPoints it came out to only $69.
:party:

Had to cut some of my family off ... They decided to be on the naughty list last minute .

fluffy_little_something wrote:As an atheist, I don't celebrate Xmas
Luckily for you, then, that Xmas is a Pagan celebration, co-opted by Christianity, so celbrating it is really a slap in the face to Christians everywhere. They are just too dumb to realise.
Russell Grand wrote:... it seems Roland is already moving away from analog gear. They still haven't figured out how to listen to their customers, or they just don't care what customers want. That's not a company I can support. (Sorry, rant over :oops: )
Or maybe Roland have seen just how little interest there is for their analogue synths and have decided to concentrate on instruments that people actually buy? I can't imagine they'd lose interest if it was generating income for them, can you?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Luckily for you, then, that Xmas is a Pagan celebration, co-opted by Christianity, so celbrating it is really a slap in the face to Christians everywhere. They are just too dumb to realise.

https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.p ... r-solstice

BONES wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:... it seems Roland is already moving away from analog gear. They still haven't figured out how to listen to their customers, or they just don't care what customers want. That's not a company I can support. (Sorry, rant over :oops: )
Or maybe Roland have seen just how little interest there is for their analogue synths and have decided to concentrate on instruments that people actually buy? I can't imagine they'd lose interest if it was generating income for them, can you?
When was the last Roland analogue synth? (NOT the SE one....)

Merry Xmas to all :hug: :hug:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Return to “Instruments”