PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0cS8XdBJM

and what a cultural revolution it was

I love the one girl losing her cookies there

jancivil wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0cS8XdBJM

and what a cultural revolution it was

I love the one girl losing her cookies there

OH my god I forgot about these, they are so great

Always a lil sad to see cats fightin over words.
Music aint nothin but language. Say any word... how you say it and who you say it to is all that matters cus it means nothin otherwise. Same goes for music. Play any notes...

So you aren't here to talk about any idea discussed here, just to tut-tut about people who got energized by some ideas, because it's all just... a lot of nothing. Ok. That's a disposition but not anything more.

Armagibbon wrote:how you say it and who you say it to is all that matters cus it means nothin otherwise. Same goes for music.
So, complete gibberish is just as good as something which was crafted to be coherent and an endeavor to convey meaning, because the delivery and the receiver is all that matters.

Yeah, I hope you didn't strain yourself too much with that. Get a sense of the room you're playing and don't be so facking obtuse, yeah?

Because this hepcat jive routine isn't coming across so great, Daddio.

jancivil wrote:
Armagibbon wrote:how you say it and who you say it to is all that matters cus it means nothin otherwise. Same goes for music.
So, complete gibberish is just as good as something which was crafted to be coherent and an endeavor to convey meaning, because the delivery and the receiver is all that matters.

Yeah, I hope you didn't strain yourself too much with that. Get a sense of the room you're playing and don't be so facking obtuse, yeah?

Because this hepcat jive routine isn't coming across so great, Daddio.
Hahahaha man sure alright you dont like me I got it np

You know what I mean when I say its a language? Do you speak f*ckin jibberish to peeps when you talk? Cus you sure love to hear yourself talk I bet but it dont mean shit when you cant follow a pattern. Learn to be f*ckin consistent and you can talk to anyone thats how it is. Music and chat its the same shit.

Return to “Music Theory”