Sound designer's union

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have an idea for some kind of designers union and huge platform when everything to be ordered and offered multioptional for subscribers,MALL conception,only serious legit authors ,but it is hard to find right people for that.If you are or know somebody capable to create such site,please write me.Thanks :)

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Yeah i know that treat,but i have different opinion now - what stop unhappy user to upload you work for free download-nothing.The same is with music and all digital data,so the idea is to offer huge amount of sounds,which will concentrate attention on it,but it's idea probably will never come true.

Windmils
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

will see :)

Let your work speak, as I see you are targeting oversaturated market that got used to particular standard, you will fail tryin to fight in opposite direction, even guys like Aiyn Zahev deliver what people want, quality should be main concern.

if crappy stuff was interesting sound design will be crappy design hihihi and will not be interesting at all : )
I really think that huge platform as place only for sound designers stuff is missing,think as a MALL where people could find everything and to ask for anything...it's just idea,sometimes it could lead to something totally different and better - Amazon first six month had zero sales now is biggest online store,so at the moment it seems pointless but in the future man never know what idea will have success.
For example if no experienced designer make presets for default banks of the synths anymore,all people will have to look at the MALL for quality usable stuff - i mean thousands of people ,which will spend tens of thousands euro,dollars and so on...it is not so pointless at all the idea of such union :)

Sounds like any other marketplace suchnas the one here.

Comparing it to Amazon, which supplies everything to anyone with a credit/debit card, is amusing.

Your target audience is largely amateurs who still live with their mothers ie kids
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:I have an idea for some kind of designers union and huge platform when everything to be ordered and offered multioptional for subscribers,MALL conception,only serious legit authors ,but it is hard to find right people for that.If you are or know somebody capable to create such site,please write me.Thanks :)
What's your budget?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Performing artists and studio musicians,who are not designers also will need such place -
i would go so far to call them kids :)
Right now there is 2-3 places where they can see what new is happening or is offered for a couple of days - what if there is one place where everybody could check everything about this synth or that designer or this style and that year...to me future belong to massive data centered platforms

whyterabbyt wrote:
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:I have an idea for some kind of designers union and huge platform when everything to be ordered and offered multioptional for subscribers,MALL conception,only serious legit authors ,but it is hard to find right people for that.If you are or know somebody capable to create such site,please write me.Thanks :)
What's your budget?
I don't want do it for myself as business,i just give the idea...for free,somebody could make it a business.
What can you do?

double

There are similar places like that already, ultra focused on EDM tho, but would you pay that big Mall owner percetage of your sales?

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
What's your budget?
I don't want do it for myself as business,i just give the idea...for free,somebody could make it a business.
Ah. Nuff said.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Sound Design”