who's still here? :) Anyone doing much with CV out?

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey. I recently bought all 4 roland efx modules. I think as these have dc coupled ins and outs, they should work brilliant with the vaz mod demo. In theory the generic sequencer of the CV converter should be able to CV out to my AIRA oscs. Anyone doing anything like this?

What are you expecting to use to output CVs? Do you know your soundcard is DC-coupled or do you have a solution in place for that. If not, you'll need one.

Plenty of information on this sort of thing on the Expert Sleepers website.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

there is a module in vaz modular called cv out that can be calibrated to do accurate pitch I think. The roland EFX modules are dc coupled. Looks like any CV signal can be sent out of vazmod using a soundcard out.

Still haven't found a software modular I like more than VAZ! MadGav, if you're still checking here - would you ever consider open sourcing the code? There's so much to love!

mmelon wrote:there is a module in vaz modular called cv out that can be calibrated to do accurate pitch I think. The roland EFX modules are dc coupled. Looks like any CV signal can be sent out of vazmod using a soundcard out.
But the soundcard still has to be DC coupled if youre sending an analog signal to the Roland.

Fyi they are also usb audio interfaces
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “VAZ Synths”