PRODUCTS

Hi:
Is Samplitude Pro X3 worth buying?

It is if you get the special offer

https://www.magix.com/index.php?id=2473 ... mlinks.com
MidiToGuitar wrote:Hi:
Is Samplitude Pro X3 worth buying?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Yes, this offer is ridiculously good. The Samplitude itself is a top of the line DAW, and you get Sound Forge with iZotope plugins (i think) and Spectralayers on top of that.
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Yes mate - it's a bit old fashioned but a powerhouse and the native plugins sound fantastic!
He tried to play bass.
www.jordanbrown.co.uk

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

A lot of kit .. top quality kit at that, for little dosh (money)... can't really loose, as others have said. There is also Melodyne Essentials (ARA integration within Sam_P)
and an old but very good sampler, Independence (used yo be Yellow tools Independence.. creators of pretty good sample libraries, 70GB of sample content included).
Like others, I got the December deal... one of those deals that still seems valid in April... ))

No imop, it's GUI is pretty old and clunky.... you're probably better off with a more streamlined and mainstream daw of those that are out there.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

yes
Don't ask me, I just play here.

I bought the bundle with ProX3 Spectralayers and SoundForge. Of those Spectralayers is the only stand out - I would not get Samplitude over the free Cakewalk Sonar or the cheaper Reaper - Samplitude is good but not worth the money against the competition. Not that Samplitude is crap - it is a good DAW - just the competition is also good and cheaper (the newly free Cakewalk is an amazing bargain)

Spectralayer has no competition - it is very interesting for sound design. SoundForge is just another audio editor which may or may not be useful to you.

trtzbass wrote:Yes mate - it's a bit old fashioned but a powerhouse and the native plugins sound fantastic!
That sums it all up. :tu:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”