Robo Bat - futuristic Electronic track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To avoid any confusion this is not my usual style of listening material or what I would compose. Okay, that's that out of the way. As a composition piece, I enjoyed it although I did found the vocal motive a touch repetitive after a while. Mix comes across well on laptop speakers as well as your regular hi-fi ones, good job.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

biodiode wrote:To avoid any confusion this is not my usual style of listening material or what I would compose. Okay, that's that out of the way. As a composition piece, I enjoyed it although I did found the vocal motive a touch repetitive after a while. Mix comes across well on laptop speakers as well as your regular hi-fi ones, good job.
:) Thanks for your comment. Appreciate your props for the mix, I thought the mastering was not loud enough, though. :wink:

I think this could have been 40-60 seconds longer. Lots of fun and a great mix. I particularly liked the reverbed/delayed breakdown from 1:28-1:56, but it's all cool.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I think this could have been 40-60 seconds longer. Lots of fun and a great mix. I particularly liked the reverbed/delayed breakdown from 1:28-1:56, but it's all cool.

Good work :)
:) Thank you for listening!
Greetings
HM

Return to “Music Cafe”