UVI String Machines 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
String Machines String Machines 2

The file download size from SM to SM2 ballooned by a magnitude of about 22! I am glad that there is a torrent for it.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote:The file download size from SM to SM2 ballooned by a magnitude of about 22! I am glad that there is a torrent for it.
Wow! BTW, what's the pricing/upgrade?
Any offers avalable?

Does anyone know if this new version completely encompasses the old one? Can I delete the String Machines 1 soundbank file without losing content?

Version 2 includes all the string machine from version 1 but if you have made song with version 1, you need to keep it otherwise they won't reload.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Harry_HH wrote:
tonedef71 wrote:The file download size from SM to SM2 ballooned by a magnitude of about 22! I am glad that there is a torrent for it.
Any offers avalable?
$39 upgrade

parma wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
Any offers avalable?
$39 upgrade
8)

Thanks otristan. I just bought it.

the overview video is super-nice (i love that the waldorf streichfett is included, which i have as hardware module). did i mention that i already bought the upgrade? this together with the soon to be released beta of colour copy from u-he should make a very nice combo :D :D

This is such a FANTASTIC update at a absolute bargain price.

Thank you UVI

Yup- also bought an downloaded this last night, some lovely stuff and the presets go way beyond string sounds....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Is there a time limit for upgrade?
Fernando (FMR)

July 11th.

The String Machines 2 library is the largest single UVI library I have ever purchased and installed. After the 50 minute torrent download of the String Machines 2 RAR, it took an additional 15 to 20 minutes to extract the single String Machines 2 UFS file to my laptop's SSD drive. Backing up the downloaded RAR file to a portable USB drive took another additional 15 minutes. :phew:

I dread when it comes time to update the String Machines 2 library to a newer version (which could be within a month's time since newly released libraries often require some last minute fixes to the samples and/or scripts). The process to update is the same painful process as for the initial installation. :dog:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

I don't know what technology you use this day and age but for me extracting the soundbank to my SSD took about 3 minutes, backing it up to an USB3 device about 2 1/2 minutes....

I am very grateful for the way UVI handles updates when I look at companies like GSI....

This product is looking very interesting. Anyone using it in falcon?
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

Return to “Instruments”