XILS-Lab site hacked?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will report back as soon as I have some news. Only frontpage seems to be h.cked. I don't think anything else was touched, but well, we'll see.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

"Hacker Algerian muslims are not terrorists. Palestine free. f**k world."

O... k... dudes... time to get off the net kids.

Lotuzia wrote:Will report back as soon as I have some news. Only frontpage seems to be h.cked. I don't think anything else was touched, but well, we'll see.
Let us know if there was any detrimental financial impact.

Anyone know if this has been resolved yet? Google still showing the hacked front page and hoping to use my Stix CM upgrade offer once everything's ok.

shonky wrote:Anyone know if this has been resolved yet? Google still showing the hacked front page and hoping to use my Stix CM upgrade offer once everything's ok.
Everything is fine and 100% safe again.

There was no access to database, no virus, no risk of beeing infe.ted by visiting the site. Only the front page was modified. Also : No Financial aspect at all.

I'll ask the op to close this thread.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Will there be a mention of what happened on their website, and a reassurance to their customers that their details weren't compromised?

Vortifex wrote:Will there be a mention of what happened on their website, and a reassurance to their customers that their details weren't compromised?
Lotuzia just wrote that exactly, if you read his post again.

chk071 wrote:
Vortifex wrote:Will there be a mention of what happened on their website, and a reassurance to their customers that their details weren't compromised?
Lotuzia just wrote that exactly, if you read his post again.
If you read my post again, you'll see I wrote "on their website", which is where it matters (or, even better, in an email to their customers).

If I was running a commercial website and it was hacked, the first thing I'd do when it was over is reassure all my customers that their details remained secure. A single forum post by some random username doesn't cut it.

I have updated the original post with the information from Lotuzia. Mods can feel free to close this thread. Glad it’s resolved.

Return to “Instruments”