SloTone Ultralite (Documentation and Goodies...)

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SloTone Ultralite

@Chopen

I finally got SloTone to work. Yeeehaaa.

I mean it was sort of working before but the pitch would not change no matter what midi note I click on the virtual piano keyboard.

But I loaded the REAPER project again and just started clicking randomly on SlowTone's interface and one of the the three orange buttons activated it.

How come that button is not activated by default?

Anyways, I'm off to try to make a test video. Okay, thanks, and bye for now.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

You certainly have used SloTone_Organizer (the plugin of the first video). It's not the plugin for the developper challenger and this option work actually only in SloTone_Ultralite v.1.03. Keep cool Harryupbabble I think there's no need to make new video after those i made...

I will update SloTone_Organizer and SloTone_Player soon in a couple of day for can do this with the virtual keyboard. Sorry for this inconvenient but it's well fine with SloTone_Ultralite (see the illustrated functions for more infos) without virtual keyboard integrated in the Gui interface...

You can also test the randomize for example with the 'Afro-Cubain Percussion kit' (see the 1st post of this topic). i added some link recently (before sleeping). You must do have a 'Slug' sound for do this with SloTone... (attached text file with the .wav). that's why it was not easy to import your own sounds !

I do not know if I have yet to talk about the KVR DC standout updates, but I still prefer to keep up-to-date with future updates that will come to a different place than my blog while waiting to find a more suitable place. So here is the last update :

V.1.05 :
  • Sample Root with play midi file changes pitch offset (monopitch) on all versions (virtual keyboard can also do this in SloTone_Player and SloTone_Organizer)
  • The root note is more appropriate (the list start to C-2)

I may also continue on this page, the tutorial videos which, due to lack of time, have not really succeeded

SloTone is still under development and a major update fix some important bug and a big improvement for loading sounds much more stable !

V.1.103 :
  • Deleting deadlines when passing from one sound to another via the .wav file browser (no more crashes without delays with the new edit)
  • No more stop forcing on Midi Player when instrument or program change
  • minor bug fixes

Don't forget to press 'Ready to play' when you want work with the attached text files (and benefit from the recognition of these automatically according to the setting of SloTone.ini)

Here are some news about the SloTone project. After DAW tests in Cubase Studio 5 (Plugin mode) Some major bugs have been fixed. I haven't often posted to talk about the latest SloTone updates because the project is quite complex, left a little abandoned following the development of another 64bit-compatible 'PiKTrix' Rompler project.

SloTone is however very different than PiKTrix and is currently only compatible for 32-bit platforms and remains unique for encapsulating loops. which is why I continue to develop it despite the inexistance of the project on current support for 64-bit versions :help: (still incompatible audio modules in Synthedit for sounds of fairly long duration but I think I will get there in the future !) :borg:

V.1.7 :
  • Consolidation of indexes and 'Sample Root' mode (Passing background / Foreground of the plugin)
  • Better automation of the ModWheel in UltraliteXL
  • Add a Keyboard in Ultralite versions in option (see the keyboard picture in slice panel)
  • Fix other minor bug...

V.1.71: (18/07/2022):
Just a small update to fix some malfunctions
  • Init Patch (.fxp & .fxb) have been updated
  • Title .wav or Title Instrument (SEG List) when you click in right arrow (red to have .wav Title & green to have SEG List)
  • Bubble when you activate the keyboard for have the start Key (octave)
  • Click mode or Step mode on [Shift] touch (Image placed correctly)
:dog:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”