vst downloads

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

widget wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:51 am Does anyone have Syng3 or Modal?
Those were not free (costed $20) so that explains why the download link is hard to find.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Xoxos said it was alright to share the commercial plug-ins now:

viewtopic.php?t=526278#top

Xoxos:

"...itm previously commercial vst are free to redistribute for free, either privately or by unrestricted/unincentived/untracked download. this means you cannot sell them in a "big vst download" set or something and "charge for the convenience". ..."

Sh1t, I came here to see if Adze is available anywhere and learned about an armed conflict pushing on 60 years in the making that still goes on to this date and has led to hundreds of thousands of casualties, inhuman brutality and unimaginable amount of suffering.

F**k me.

Anyhow, does anyone have Adze to share?

i have to edit my reply here, (there are two "thumbs up" for the previous comment)

it appears i'm not responsible for the state of things, downloads for my vst have been removed for some reason. i can find one that still has a file download, so not all of them.

it's a week since i asked in the "site stuff" forum about it, my guess is that kvr is on holiday or will continue to try and pretend i don't exist, since eg. my forum was moved to "archive" from "active" years before i made any statement about continuing in vst, i expect someone will encourage me to f**k off since i might make a free vst and rob someone decent of their money or right to think without me saying and/or doing things in this world.

you know that will fix me.

oh, hey.

make sure you turn on subtitles, and autotranslate, then continue play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1jeXwjXnDM
pretty fancy lyrics eh
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Some things got picked up by the Wayback Machine back in 2016, including a few that aren't listed on KVR. And of course there's the free stuff at https://plugins4free.com/dev/13/ But it looks like we don't have a full set at the moment.

Ben's moved my forum back to the visible category and given a word on the downloads, i'll go through and get everything back up later today.

at this point god help you if you're still reading this but there's a fair chance i'll have new stuff up sometime (doing a reverb for arduino last night).
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

currently fixing stuff

i don't have .zip files for angle, black, out, or outer, only .dlls. my storage at the time was somewhat compromised because i was working between two nb205s, neither of which lasted very long afterwards.

i am real sure i'd have made a pdf for these (i'll have to go back and check the threads after) because i'd have wanted people to understand them (at least a reference for the lfo shapes...) there are pdfs for everything but the most junky stuff i released. if you have them, they are now a rarity.

the good news is, without them, they are under the 2meg attachment limit :p but they're available on the product pages now. (i have 74 products listed here...)

well that's very odd,

for both angle and black:

1) download files mysteriously disappear

2) seemingly no discussion in this forum. earliest mentions are in "xoxos summer 2017 Official Version" thread (both were developed earlier in 2017). there seems to be no thread in this forum for either of the releases, very strange.

3) distributions (and pdfs? there had to be pdfs) "not present" on my storage. only reason i have the .dlls is because i copied my plugin folder. i have all the distributions for everything else i've released since, eg. mota, universe, resyn.

it's been enough time (and with the dismissal of vst2 from commerce) that i feel i can release previously commercial items for free without anyone feeling like they've lost value,

my internet gets a bit ropey this time of day so i quit uploading for the time being.

free downloads are now available (again) for:

angle
black
adze
stoooner
breathcube
fauna
element
elder thing
sifft
syng2
syng3
virtual machine

https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/xoxos

thanks to Ben for getting things running again

Excellent news!
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

xoxos wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:46 pmi don't have .zip files for angle, black, out, or outer, only .dlls. my storage at the time was somewhat compromised because i was working between two nb205s, neither of which lasted very long afterwards.

i am real sure i'd have made a pdf for these
Yes, Angle, Black and Outer all have pdfs, and you can still get the zip files including pdf from https://plugins4free.com/dev/13/ There's a common PDF listing the 60 (!) LFO shapes for all three, a 3-page manual covering both Angle and Black together, and a 2-page manual for Outer.

Hey, Mr. Xoxos, I'm just a casual visitor who's just really glad you're back! :hug: I remember coming across your amazing VSTis a few (maybe many) years ago! A few of them crashed my DAWs but the rest gave the impression of alien technologies embedded in virtual tools! Later, like many people, I wondered why there is a huge list of plugins on the official website, but there are no download links, apparently there were reasons for that... In any case, I believe that your plugins are an important and significant contribution to the history of VST in general, it is a treasure chest that has not lost its value to this day! And if you place these treasures somewhere again for all those in need and interested, then I will be just humanly glad!

Thank you for many years of work, it is by definition not in vain! :hail:

imo most of it is terribly dated by orientation towards efficient processes, there are a lot of "utilities" that i can't imagine people using now (like "steps", an emulator of the hammerhead drum sequencer).

"the official website" after i relinquished ownership of xoxos.net it was purchased by someone who put up the text from the old pages with a bunch of ads. including an about page with my name on it. looked like it was designed in the 90s. there's no court for internet wrongdoing so i let causality rip their balls off in due time. i do not use my intent to imitate people so i can get some money the same way i don't put my dick in a pile of dogshit but that's me.

ahanysz - thanks! nice to see them again!

the whole game has changed so much that most things have no pertinence, but, i wouldn't be surprised, if eg. there is *still* no other percussion sampler that uses a fourier transform.

today:

amboea
static delay
modulation delay
xoxos phaser
spring2
stoq
hyperion
horizon
aurora
friction
sounds of nature download linked
populus
miniseries
pink
piamo
phybes
circuit
mass-springs

removed download links to website from all listings

have to hunt down modal and blewm and a few others but basically if there's no link now you're alright :hihi:

up:
modal, blewm and a few teenaged percussion vsts i'll not draw attention to.

stuff that's not up: forgot to export naivelead, horrible unaliased synth engine, but a lot of people made patches for it. xoxos reverb, i still use it, but has no page and it's just noise to the vst community to add it at this point.

Return to “xoxos”