Orb Composer S 1.5.1

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Orb Composer Artist S Orb Composer Pro S

Just checking back at the OrbPlugins.com shop, and there still is no official recognition of Orb Orchestra as a purchasable product in the shop (Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 is still only purchasable exclusively from PluginBoutique.com):

Is Orb Orchestra still a work in progress, or has it been abandoned?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

who the heck knows with hexachords?!?!?!!
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

$29 USD for Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 at Plugin Boutique is the lowest price I have ever seen offered for this product.

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Hi,
I am still using Orb Composer, and I have a question if any user is reading this:
Where is stored the file containing the "User Chords Progression" setting.
I would like to transfer it on a new computer to retrieve it...

Thank you by advance
Protools 9, Logic Pro X, Studio One 4.5, Orb Composer, Kontakt 6.2.2, Mac Pro, OSX 10.12, 64Gb RAM.

Botox1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:52 pm Hi,
I am still using Orb Composer, and I have a question if any user is reading this:

Thank you by advance
Since I do not currently have Orb Composer (for Windows) installed, I cannot confirm the exact file, so I recommend ZIP'ing up the following two folders in the Windows file system:

C:\Users\you\AppData\Roaming\com.hexachords.OrbComposer

and

C:\Users\you\Documents\OrbComposer

If you are running Orb Composer on MacOS, then perhaps somebody else here can direct you where in the MacOS file system to look.

Good luck!

tonedef71 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:59 pm
Botox1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:52 pm Hi,

Thank you by advance
Since I do not currently have Orb Composer (for Windows) installed, I cannot confirm the exact file, so I recommend ZIP'ing up the following two folders in the Windows file system:

C:\Users\you\AppData\Roaming\com.hexachords.OrbComposer

and

C:\Users\you\Documents\OrbComposer

If you are running Orb Composer on MacOS, then perhaps somebody else here can direct you where in the MacOS file system to look.

Good luck!
Thank you @tonedef71
Yes, I forgot to specify that I am on Macintosh.....
There is any "Orb Composer" folder on Application support. Just two file in "cache" and "Preferences" but nothing elses. Just activation Pings
Protools 9, Logic Pro X, Studio One 4.5, Orb Composer, Kontakt 6.2.2, Mac Pro, OSX 10.12, 64Gb RAM.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”