Mod Appreciation Thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:48 pm
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:42 pm and this is why we have a problem with an appreciation thread
No, we have a problem with an appreciation thread because self-entitled whiny gits are using it as a complaining thread.
QFT. :lol:

Vote for me, and I'll set you free!
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:01 pm that there. don't wish death on folk.

even arseholes.
it's obviously different if it's someone that has personally wronged you, then it's a reaction most might have, when it's political opponents it's a bit well, shitty
I get it Vurt thanks, but when people who are in the political spectrum start spreading Lot's of falsehoods and nonsense like she has I get really angry. People have probably died because of the influence of people like her and because of her actions. I believe I said something like I hope she gets Covid and (censored) of it. It's a word said in anger but not one I regret, and it was said in HPC. So because I believe in freedom of speech at least to an extent and would argue that I was justified in my reaction because of her position in the public eye, I feel I can never agree to participate in a forum that is so pro censorship. I get that people have different opinions, they say opinions are like arseholes everybody has one and that is true, some will agree with what I say others not. For me I would defend anybody that I feel had been unjustifiably attacked, but I don't believe it was unjustified, like I say how many people has she put in serious danger by her actions, she's not an ordinary person. she should be setting a good example.

I have a sister who works at the local hospital in intensive care, she has seen it all, I think you can imagine the amount of upset at seeing patients dying of Covid and then having to speak to relatives, and being physically and emotionally drained from the chaos caused by Covid, not to mention the danger she puts herself in everyday when she is at work even now despite being fully vaccinated and having full PPE because you just never know with this virus and the way it mutates.

I so it is with great regret that I am leaving this forum which I really like, but I'd rather leave on my terms than be banned by moderators on this forum because they are following strict rules that i cannot adhere to. I will miss the banter with you and a few others on this forum Vurt, i like you dude your an interesting character I wish you well and indeed everybody, but I feel the rule inforcement on this forum has gotten all a bit silly now for my liking.

Adios amigos, there will be no hasta la vista from me though.

:tu:
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:39 pm

even arseholes.
it's obviously different if it's someone that has personally wronged you, then it's a reaction most might have, when it's political opponents it's a bit well, shitty
I get it Vurt thanks, but when people who are in the political spectrum start spreading Lot's of falsehoods and nonsense like she has I get really angry. People have probably died because of the influence of people like her and because of her actions. I believe I said something like I hope she gets Covid and (censored) of it. It's a word said in anger but not one I regret, and it was said in HPC. So because I believe in freedom of speech at least to an extent and would argue that I was justified in my reaction because of her position in the public eye, I feel I can never agree to participate in a forum that is so pro censorship. I get that people have different opinions, they say opinions are like arseholes everybody has one and that is true, some will agree with what I say others not. For me I would defend anybody that I feel had been unjustifiably attacked, but I don't believe it was unjustified, like I say how many people has she put in serious danger by her actions, she's not an ordinary person. she should be setting a good example.

I have a sister who works at the local hospital in intensive care, she has seen it all, I think you can imagine the amount of upset at seeing patients dying of Covid and then having to speak to relatives, and being physically and emotionally drained from the chaos caused by Covid, not to mention the danger she puts herself in everyday when she is at work even now despite being fully vaccinated and having full PPE because you just never know with this virus and the way it mutates.

I so it is with great regret that I am leaving this forum which I really like, but I'd rather leave on my terms than be banned by moderators on this forum because they are following strict rules that i cannot adhere to. I will miss the banter with you and a few others on this forum Vurt, i like you dude your an interesting character I wish you well and indeed everybody, but I feel the rule inforcement on this forum has gotten all a bit silly now for my liking.

TROLL ALERT!!!
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:05 pm

even arseholes.
but he is a bit shitty. :shrug:
Oh and before I go, Whyterabbyt you are just an egotistical troll get a life dude.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:42 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:05 pm

even arseholes.
but he is a bit shitty. :shrug:
Oh and before I go, Whyterabbyt you are just an egotistical troll get a life dude.
TROLL ALERT!!!
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:48 pm
... elf-entitled whiny gits are using it as a complaining thread.
Elf on a shelf
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:39 pm

even arseholes.

dont leave, take a break maybe
we are all, understandably stressed by the situation, i have family on the front line too, and it is a worry.

enjoy the holidays as best as possible, and stay safe
wishing you well what ever you decide :)

Some of the mods are really just a censorship dictators here. If they don't like your opinion, they remove you. But at the same time they keep some trolls untouched. :clap: Welcome to KVR1984.

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

In the bad old days people used to ask if you were a Mod or a Rocker before beating you up. I don't think it mattered which you were. The beating was the same.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Synthack wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:26 am
Dark Lights wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:23 am Some of the mods are really just a censorship dictators here. If they don't like your opinion, they remove you. But at the same time they keep some trolls untouched. :clap: Welcome to KVR1984.
So far i think the mods are pretty good here.
until they sus its a sock puppet...

Dark Lights wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:23 am Some of the mods are really just a censorship dictators here. If they don't like your opinion, they remove you. But at the same time they keep some trolls untouched. :clap: Welcome to KVR1984.
no sir you are a sockpuppet and you know it...and you're banned because you're too stupid to get it. Next will come hink is a nazi, hink is w a wife killer...same old shit...just means I am doing my job :lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Dark Lights wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:23 am Welcome to KVR1984.
i don't think it existed then?

Shabdahbriah wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:38 pm Vote for me, and I'll set you free!
Rap on, brother!
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Return to “Site Stuff”