cheeze machine pro: more options via parameters (shown to host) than via gui..

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

not a real problem, a partially automapped (yes i am an automap addict, 2 controllers and i have a hardware synth...), and last week i fully automapped
cheeze machine pro

to my surprise i could map all the modulation destinations seperately... which is only a good thing of course. i didn't need make a step mode for one button, but all destinations are seperate parameter entries.

sometimes i discover that some synth's have more parameters (or less...) that can be mapped. mostly hidden. sometimes i wonder if they actually do something... the programmers forgot about it, or sometimes it works, and why it is not in the manual or GUI.. o well.. a parameter guy, i like control (many controllers.....)

perhaps it is in the manual to do it with the GUI, didn't notice it.

so not a bug, but a special feature. i like. i thought i mentioned it.

Usually the hidden parameters are there (can't hide them from the host) but they are not automatable, so mapping them will not help you much.

Big Tick wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:49 pm Usually the hidden parameters are there (can't hide them from the host) but they are not automatable, so mapping them will not help you much.
mapping helps, i can switch on/off for instance MOD 1 destination to Freq, or set all destinations on, freq, res, noise. from my controllers. (2 for two pages/banks open...)

for programming presets/patches. i like to work with soft synths if they were hardware... tactile..

and i cán automate them, of course, i must try it, but you can switch it on/off and cubase for instance, will "record" it.

it aren't in a way hidden parameters. the unison switch button works as expected; i must map it as 4 step button. or works as expected, is the same as working within GUI.

the modulators (also the LFO's, are also modulators of course..) destinations are seperate entries.
that is a programmer's choice.

i hope that is more clear. it is for me an extra feature. i can, for example, use MOD 1, on frequency ánd resonance...

Return to “2getheraudio”