triggering the sampler with a modulator?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i was messing around with mdrummer recently kind of as a drum replacer in mxxx by using an envelope follower on the trigger button. then i wanted to modulate some of the drum synth properties but found out they are not available for modulation. so i tried out synth factory with a sampler instead but i can't figure out if there is a way to trigger it the same way.. there is the same trigger section but it only receives midi and i can't find the same trigger button. is it supposed to be there?

There will be MDrumReplacer soon ;).
Anyways triggering by modulation is not really possible yet, perhaps some day. Either way it will need to be done in FX section.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

ah ok in the fx section makes sense. I'll look forward to that, and to MDrumReplacer! 🙌

MeldaProduction wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:32 pm There will be MDrumReplacer soon ;).
Anyways triggering by modulation is not really possible yet, perhaps some day. Either way it will need to be done in FX section.
Will this be a real drum replacer like Slate Trigger or the new UVI drum replacer? :eek:

Really like the features of the UVI one, so feel free to surpass it!

nonstatic wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:31 am Really like the features of the UVI one, so feel free to surpass it!
:tu: Yes! I wanted to buy the UVI Drumreplacer..but now i'll wait :wink:
It would be nice, if MDrumreplacer would get the same MXXX FX section that MSuperLooper has for example.

AGIGA wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:39 pm
nonstatic wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:31 am Really like the features of the UVI one, so feel free to surpass it!
It would be nice, if MDrumreplacer would get the same MXXX FX section that MSuperLooper has for example.
It will certainly surpass everything :D :phones: :borg:
Anyways it will be like a combination of MDrumLeveler and MDrummer, you'll see soon enough ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:55 pm
AGIGA wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:39 pm
It will certainly surpass everything :D :phones: :borg:
Anyways it will be like a combination of MDrumLeveler and MDrummer, you'll see soon enough ;)
:wheee:

Hi Vojtech,
Are there any news on the forthcoming "MDrumreplacer"? When will it be released? How much will it cost? Will it be part of the mixing bundle? :band2:

patchetti wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:16 pm i was messing around with mdrummer recently kind of as a drum replacer in mxxx by using an envelope follower on the trigger button. then i wanted to modulate some of the drum synth properties but found out they are not available for modulation. so i tried out synth factory with a sampler instead but i can't figure out if there is a way to trigger it the same way.. there is the same trigger section but it only receives midi and i can't find the same trigger button. is it supposed to be there?
Unlike Bitwig "The Grid" or other Modulars in MSF there's no Gate Signals which can be generated/delayed or derived from other signal types. I really like the idea of having a "detector" module which is able to generate triggers which fire samples.

AGIGA wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:34 pm Hi Vojtech,
Are there any news on the forthcoming "MDrumreplacer"? When will it be released? How much will it cost? Will it be part of the mixing bundle? :band2:
Soon! When the Drum Empire 2020 megapack gets released, then the next step will be MDrumReplacer ;).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:49 pm
AGIGA wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:34 pm Hi Vojtech,
Soon! When the Drum Empire 2020 megapack gets released, then the next step will be MDrumReplacer ;).
:tu: :party:

Return to “MeldaProduction”