Will MSoundFactory get MMorph as a module? Or at least some sort of spectral morphing module?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Title.

Would be very nice to have.

You can already use it inside MSF in the FX section (it's on the bottem left under "Spectral").

If you are talking about the per-voice modules: what is the idea behind this? Or: what is you intention with this? Just curious. :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:40 am You can already use it inside MSF in the FX section (it's on the bottem left under "Spectral").

If you are talking about the per-voice modules: what is the idea behind this? Or: what is you intention with this? Just curious. :)
I just found out. I'm just trying the trial so I obviously didn't know it was there. Thanks for telling me! I don't think I'd need a per-voice morph effect, so it's all good.

Cool. Glad I could help! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Return to “MeldaProduction”