MXXX : Custom GUI & Multiparameter Question

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm playing with a custom GUI.

The custom GUI and multiparameters are displayed together on the Easy screen.
If I disable the visibility of multiparameters, the custom GUI also disappears.
How to show only custom GUI?

When I change the tab name, a tab is added and I can't delete it.
How can I make the GUI clean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You need to set a unified tab name for your multiparameters.
From the edit screen, right click on any of your active multiparameters and bring up the manager window. From the manager window highlight all mp's with assignments then go to "set group". Set the name of your tab with a '#' in between...
For example you would go to whichever mp you have your "Wet" assignment on and in the manger window set the group name to ' testgui#testgui '

Thank you !!
I understood the multi-parameter groups.

How do I remove unnecessary tabs and their panel and background image ?
( i want delete 'tab' tab. It's same 'testGUI' tab.)

Is it correct to delete directly from xml ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm not sure I understand, is the 'tab' tab identical to the 'testgui' tab?
Make sure within the custom gui generator you have the tab name set to 'testgui' and the output is set to your device.

At least one Multiparameter ("MP") is referencing "Tab". You'll need to find them (in the MP Manager) and change or delete them.

Do not edit the xml directly. It will just get out of sync with the GUI Designer project and your edits will get overwritten later.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thank you!

The number of tabs increases when I changed the tab name in GUI Designer and repeated the export.
There is only one MP and it refers to testGUI only.
I was able to clean up only when I deleted the XML once and re-exported it.

If you are not using any other MPs, then that sounds like a bug to me.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Basically each tab has it's own GUI, so in the Export you need to specify for which Tab you are creating the GUI.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”