IKs MixBox

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sorry to ask this, but is there any way to bypass the cabinet on the amp simulations? It's only an option on the Flexi amp but I would like to try out the others too with my own cabinets. I know IK have other amp products more suited for deeper customization but I enjoy the immediacy and routing of Mixbox.

ChristopherWD wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:18 pm I'm sorry to ask this, but is there any way to bypass the cabinet on the amp simulations? It's only an option on the Flexi amp but I would like to try out the others too with my own cabinets. I know IK have other amp products more suited for deeper customization but I enjoy the immediacy and routing of Mixbox.
Ampitube yes, Mixbox, I seriously don't think so. I haven't seen the option for that at all.

Can any of the delays in MixBox be used as dual delays ? of setting Left side delay to 1/8 note and Right side delay to 1/8Dotted note ?
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

TS-12 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:53 am Can any of the delays in MixBox be used as dual delays ? of setting Left side delay to 1/8 note and Right side delay to 1/8Dotted note ?
Tape Echo
A spot-on emulation of one of the classic tape echo units of all time. To go along with its cool vintage sound, we added some great modern features, like stereo operation, separate delay times on L&R, and syncing to host tempo.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:53 am
TS-12 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:53 am Can any of the delays in MixBox be used as dual delays ? of setting Left side delay to 1/8 note and Right side delay to 1/8Dotted note ?
Tape Echo
A spot-on emulation of one of the classic tape echo units of all time. To go along with its cool vintage sound, we added some great modern features, like stereo operation, separate delay times on L&R, and syncing to host tempo.
Only tape echo has separate delay times for L R, the other 2 don’t
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Which is exactly what his reply meant. ;-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

It's 29,99 on Audiodeluxe atm (for a few hours still). No-brainer or not ?
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:54 am It's 29,99 on Audiodeluxe atm (for a few hours still). No-brainer or not ?
No-est-brainer of all time! :D

dmbaer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:23 pm
dionenoid wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:54 am It's 29,99 on Audiodeluxe atm (for a few hours still). No-brainer or not ?
In that case....bought :D
More BPM please

dmbaer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:23 pm
Not for me. I already have (and loveX10) the full Sunset and Fame. Everything else looks like other plugins I have many many times over.

ChristopherWD wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:18 pm I'm sorry to ask this, but is there any way to bypass the cabinet on the amp simulations? It's only an option on the Flexi amp but I would like to try out the others too with my own cabinets. I know IK have other amp products more suited for deeper customization but I enjoy the immediacy and routing of Mixbox.
Try Amplitube with only a clean pre-amp and a desired cab. Send Mixbox output to the the Amplitube preamp. I have the Custom Solid State Clean in Amplitube, and a Red Pig cab. You can use the Channel Strip instead of an amp in Mixbox if desired. I guess any good low-cpu-use vst pre-amp/power-amp and cab-loader plugin would do, if two IK's were a cpu issue. I was using Amplitube and Tonex together yesterday in a similar scenario.
Cheers

Teksonik wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:40 pm It's not always a good thing to get IK plugins when they're new. Let the public beta testing find the bugs first. :wink:
They have 'group-buys' after we do the 'group-betas' :hyper:

Freebie alert for SE version:
robelanator wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:57 pm IK Multimedia Mixbox SE is currently free at audioplugin.deals:
https://audioplugin.deals/product/mixbo ... ultimedia/
Thanks to Robelanator for this. 8)

Has anyone upgraded from SE version to the full one? What was the price?

Not sure about upgrade price, but the full version has been on sale for $29, a couple of times over the past six months.

Return to “Effects”