How To Access Next Release Previews?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FYI you can currently access preview versions for the following software:
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro & FreqAnalyst Pro V2: full GUI refresh, Mac OS Catalina & VST3 support, and a lot more!
- Blue Cat's Remote Control V3: full GUI refresh, Mac OS Catalina & VST3 support, and a lot more!
- Blue Cat's Liny EQ 5.1: full GUI refresh, Mac OS Catalina support.
- Blue Cat's Plug'n Script: a couple of fixes and many new features.
- Blue Cat's Axiom & PatchWork App (Mac), fixing display issues with Waves V12 plug-ins.

Enjoy!

:tu: :tu: :tu:

OOOoohhhh updates for Liny EQ and Remote Control? They're finally here! I'll fire these up soon.

New preview for Axiom available:
- Fixed MIDI control for hosted plug-ins not always working when Axiom is fed with silence.

Updated previews of the day:
- Axiom adds MIDI control support for Next and Previous preset and fixes an issue with VST default preset not loading properly.

- Plug'n Script now lets you build native ARM plug-ins (for the new Apple Silicon platform)

Enjoy!

Just wanted to mention real quick that the VST3 preview of Remote Control crashes both hosts I use: Reaper x64 and Patchwork x64 app.

The VST2 version seems to behave just fine, however.

Thanks for the heads up, we'll check this out.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:22 pm Thanks for the heads up, we'll check this out.
Great!

Also, Windows 10 x64 in case that matters.

Tappistry wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:28 am
Blue Cat Audio wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:22 pm Thanks for the heads up, we'll check this out.
Great!

Also, Windows 10 x64 in case that matters.
Just experienced this too!

Also breaks in Bitwig 3.3 in Winx64, but Bitwig's default plugin crash protection means just the plugin dies.
Tappistry wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:52 pm The VST2 version seems to behave just fine, however.
How the hell do you set this up in Reaper?
Setting the plugin on a track and hitting record, waggling the onscreen controls no MIDI events get logged in Event Viewer so no surprise midi learn on instruments doesn't see it.
The only video I see is in Cubase and that suggests setting the plugin up as an input for the instrument track, but the equivalent of that in Reaper is usually to route the MIDI from the track into the instrument track, but that's doing nothing.
Any ideas?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Tappistry wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:52 pm Just wanted to mention real quick that the VST3 preview of Remote Control crashes both hosts I use: Reaper x64 and Patchwork x64 app.

The VST2 version seems to behave just fine, however.
A new preview has been released. It should fix this issue, among other things :-). Can you please tell us if it works for you?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:11 am How the hell do you set this up in Reaper?
Setting the plugin on a track and hitting record, waggling the onscreen controls no MIDI events get logged in Event Viewer so no surprise midi learn on instruments doesn't see it.
The only video I see is in Cubase and that suggests setting the plugin up as an input for the instrument track, but the equivalent of that in Reaper is usually to route the MIDI from the track into the instrument track, but that's doing nothing.
Any ideas?
I am not sure about Reaper MIDI routing, but you need to make sure that MIDI output is setup and active for the knobs that you plan to use.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”