How can I make Amapiano / Log Drum preset on Sylenth or Serum?

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CHOOS wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:02 pm Serum doesn't give you the same type of attack to that sound but you could add the main pitch to another envelope and create a quick down pitch for 1-5 milliseconds and then set amount to taste
Hi @CHOOS, I'm inspired but still completely unable to make this sound... 62 years old, and it's a bit baffling to me! I tried to PM you but don't see how... are you willing to share your Log Drum preset with me? I'm keen to try some Amapiano music! Thanks mate, Mark.

FM - Log Drum Classic Sound.zip
I have a preset for Serum and Vital in the zip file.

You cant send PM's yet because you're too new and I forget how long it takes but I'm sure someone here will know or check the FAQs

but if you post something here I'll see it too.

Haven't been posting/replying much lately cause of time restraints but even when I'm at work etc I'll check the website on my phone almost daily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

CHOOS wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:07 pm I have a preset for Serum and Vital in the zip file
FANTASTIC, YOU STAR!!!
I will test it immediately!
:D :D :D

CHOOS wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:07 pm FM - Log Drum Classic Sound.zip
I have a preset for Serum and Vital in the zip file.
SUPERB, thank you, especially the Vital one, very lovely hollow deep and woody sounding.
tx fella. If I get a result worth sharing, I'll tag you.

Definitely do!
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
posting for anyone else that ends up here seeking the same answers...

this specialized Log Drum VST with 100 presets for $25 is a pretty good option: https://producersources.com/product/log-drum-vsti (https://producersources.com/product/log-drum-vsti)

Return to “Sound Design”