Clipped-Max crashing Studio One constantly

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First I thought it was just the VST3 version because that was crashing Studio One almost instantly upon loading, but even the Vst2 version makes S1 crash. Not sure what the problem is because it's just from general use.... Usually from adjusting the attack and decay parameters....

Tried to contact the dev directly through website contact a few weeks ago but got nothing.

Anyway, sticking with ClipShifter for now as this does not give me any problems.

Shame because Clipped-Max looks like it would be a really nice enhancement to ClipShifter, if he would sort out the crashing problem that is.

I am not sure I got your email. Sorry I haven't responded sooner.
Is this Mac or Windows. If Mac, what OS version? Also, are you using the latest Studio One?

That's ok. It's Windows 10. Studio One 4.6.

The Vst2 version does not crash the DAW instantly but after using and adjusting parameters in the normal clip section after 5-10 minutes it always crashes. I've had to just hide it from view in the S1 browser so I don't use it by mistake.

There is a new version of Clipped-MAX. Please let me know if you are having the same issues.

Clipped-MAX 2.1.11 vst3 causes crash in Studio One.

Return to “LVC-Audio”