RipX for sound design

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought some of you might like to know about our new product RipX: Deep Audio which offers a Harmonic Editor to help you create original sounds from parts of others, a Clone Tool to clone audio attributes from one sound to another, create your own RipScripts to programmatically adjust/generate original sounds, even based on processing existing audio, or e.g. motion capture data sets and Foley sound replacement using Replace Sound Tool.

The software basically gives you access to the notes, harmonics, unpitched sound and other core components, such as amplitude, frequency and phase in a powerful but easy-to-use click & drag workflow.

You can download a free 1 month trial here, and we'd love to hear what you think of it: https://hitnmix.com/audio-manipulation/

You're the developers of DeepMix!
This one really looks interesting. :love:

Hmmmmm
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

I was happily performing crazy sound design in RipX DeepCreate (the top level of 3 versions and the most expensive) and thought "I wonder if my fellow KVRians know about this?"

This app was originally created for separating stems but in the interim has developed into quite the unique and powerful application.

For instance, here's a screenshot of setting up a Quanta 2 preset to output octaves of samples for use in DeepCreate to impose that sound onto one of the ripped stems. There is a mix % control for this, allowing you to morph between rather than simply replace sounds. It does a lot of crazy things, for instance adding vibrato and automating the amount on the timeline.

Take this quote from their website:

"Connect a microphone, instrument or MIDI controller without worrying about the differences between MIDI and audio. MPE is supported for per-key pitch bends and effects"

There's a lot I could say about this crazy audio program but for now I will simply point out it's existence.

$297 with a 25% crossgrade discount if you own RX, Melodyne or SpectraLayers (I own the top versions of both RX and Melodyne and I suppose there's a tiny bit of crossover between the three but certainly not for the crazy things I use DeepCreate for). I should make some tutorial videos for this thing as clearly no one who uses it currently has done so for the really unique things it allows you to do.

runagate wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:16 pm I should make some tutorial videos for this thing as clearly no one who uses it currently has done so for the really unique things it allows you to do.
I am curious and would like to see that.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

^Me too.
No longer a moderator.

Yup.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I still plan on doing this, but I knew this was coming:

https://hitnmix.com/changes/

I did not realize how many big changes were coming, actually, so I am a little shocked at the moment. Some of us stumbled into RipX who knows how since I had very close to no interest in stem separation but as they have encountered their users' enthusiasm for the bizarre sound design and just general quality of life features of their product (for instance, audio and MIDI treated identically in the same tracks... so wonderful, and I've done this forever and used things like Vochlea Dubler) they just keep improving and adding features. Their UX is a little bit insane but that keeps seeming to improve, too.

I *think* it's been rebranded to RipX DAW, too, but I'm not sure about that part yet as I am at work ;)

Return to “Sound Design”