FKFX Influx 1.0.1 Update + New Videos

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's really an amazing effect (under which category would I file this?), which immediately turns your boring soft synth, or even hardware synth, into a perfectly controllable, rhythmic kind-of-modular thing. Route another Midi input to the audio source track and start to play with the harmonic overtones. Every single feature is rad: the waveshaper, the filter, everything regarding the envelopes! FKFX, you're definitely top notch (as one could realize already in Obvious Filter, which I also like a lot). Thanks and fingers are crossed, you deserve the first prize!

Great plugin but shame the dev isn't more pro-active on bugs
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 am Great plugin but shame the dev isn't more pro-active on bugs
Which bugs? Here everything works as (likely) intended, v1.0.1.

Cannot load the Hest presets into it in Cubase 11

The solution is *probably* really simple: open the plugin in any other host (e.g. VSThost) and drag/drop the files there. Once done, you should see the presets in Cubase as well.
At least, that's how I would think it works.

Probably but I don't have another host on my system atm.

LeVzi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 am Cannot load the Hest presets into it in Cubase 11
On windows computers, the InFlux presets folder is here:

C:\Users\bud\AppData\Roaming\FKFX\FKFX Influx\Presets\

unzipping the Heat files and placing them into the presets folder should enable them in the plugin.

I was able to drag-and-drop the files, but here's what my presets folder looks like:
explorer_HiXdCPkWx2.png
hope this helps,

b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

blatanville wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:37 pm
LeVzi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 am Cannot load the Hest presets into it in Cubase 11
On windows computers, the InFlux presets folder is here:

C:\Users\bud\AppData\Roaming\FKFX\FKFX Influx\Presets\

unzipping the Heat files and placing them into the presets folder should enable them in the plugin.

I was able to drag-and-drop the files, but here's what my presets folder looks like:
explorer_HiXdCPkWx2.png

hope this helps,

b
OK thanks, that helps, i'll do it the old fashioned way :)

fantastic stuff! thank you!
good to see you both back...:)

Can’t get it to work in Maschine.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”