Best 'transforming' effects - additive, spectral

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

• 6 New morphing algorithms: INTERWEAVE V3, IMPRINT SMOOTH, IMPRINT CRYSTAL, ENHARMONIC, FUSION (PRO only) and SONANCE (PRO only). The entire suite of V2 algorithms is included, too, of course, for a total of 11 algorithms.
  • New MODELER module that provides particle/granular synthesis based style transfer functionality, as well as straight file playback. MORPH 3 PRO includes a multi-zone mapping editor and additional analysis features for advanced MODELER control.
  • Improved FORMANT SHIFTER with +-24 semitones of range; the v2 formant shift algorithm can be activated for the v2 algorithms to get the exact same v2 sound, using a prefs setting.
  • New TRANSIENT BYPASS module that can significantly improve the morphing results. The transients are taken at the A and B inputs to the morphing, and added back in, with their mix controlled by the morphing X/Y control. The transients can be boosted, and may also bypass the formant shifter for increased crispness. MORPH 3 PRO features an additional DETAIL mode for the TRANSIENT BYPASS.
  • Optional internal double precision processing - internal processing can be switched to 64 bit.
  • New soft-knee output limiter.
  • Redesigned, scalable UI with interactive-signal-flow-diagram design, built using vector graphics for sharp visuals when zooming, with up to 200% UI scaling for 4k and larger displays.
  • Lowcut/Highcut filters for all four mixer channels (PRO only).
Improvements seem like they will make a difference, but I can't tell if these will notably improve the sounds produced by the plugin. I will have to wait to hear via videos, but there are none up yet that I can find.

Also, I hope they have buttons to browse through the algorithms--instead of just a pull-down menu (always feels slow and clunky to check out the five now available).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:10 pm Also, I hope they have buttons to browse through the algorithms--instead of just a pull-down menu (always feels slow and clunky to check out the five now available).
They don't.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Choikdoi wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:44 pm New Zynaptiq MORPH update.

https://zynaptiq.com/morph/morph-3-earl ... itOkBKsYPh
Thanks !
noteworthy:
it has now TWO I-lok activations (rather than just one)

morph 2´s activation gets eaten. you have to update to 2.6.
then its coupled to the morph 3 activation.

Dirtgrain wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:10 pm
Also, I hope they have buttons to browse through the algorithms--instead of just a pull-down menu (always feels slow and clunky to check out the five now available).
its CC mappable.
vidsual feedback: you see what you have set. But not whats available

Return to “Effects”