Speedrum updated to v1.5.3

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+ [Drumkit] new loading system (background)
+ [Drumkit] new search for missing samples system
+ new info/alert system
+ [MIDI] cc learn for layer editor start/end sliders
+ [MIDI] cc learn for parameter toggle buttons (mute, solo, section...)
+ [MIDI] cc learn for some action buttons (prev/next/random, slice...)
+ [Preferences] option to show output channel on the pad
# improved cut, copy, paste with keyboard shortcuts
# improved import/export pad
# fixed "respect velocity" behavior on round-robin and random modes
# fixed switching the layer editor view (clicking on the layer button) while layer is being processed
# fixed browser focus on opening
# fixed move/copy layer behavior
# fixed layer mute button behavior
# fixed possible misbehavior with layer button drag&drop
# fixed minor gui problems + small optimizations
# [macos] new minimum 10.11 (from 10.9)

Thanks!

Excellent! Thank you

Great update! Thank you.

# fixed sample paths when resaving kit multiple times with samples
# fixed ignoring snap with alt/option key modifier on konbs

# fixed browser file filtering
# fixed filter mode when copying pads

hi there, i just bought Speedrum, does it not come with any samples and kits?
cheers

emef wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:22 pm hi there, i just bought Speedrum, does it not come with any samples and kits?
cheers
There are a couple on the https://discord.gg/RmbQ5KRBKE channel under the kits

apisonic wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:37 pm
emef wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:22 pm hi there, i just bought Speedrum, does it not come with any samples and kits?
cheers
There are a couple on the https://discord.gg/RmbQ5KRBKE channel under the kits
thanks

Wow this is a great and speedy addition, really quick and easy to work with and the reason I bought it was the ability to load my Geist kits which I thought were history.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

When importing some Geist kits say Destructo 1 in the Factory set it will say missing audio files, when I point it to the correct folder nothing happens. It just says Drum kit loading. The embedded Geist kits like the Goldbaby ones work fine
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:15 pm When importing some Geist kits say Destructo 1 in the Factory set it will say missing audio files, when I point it to the correct folder nothing happens. It just says Drum kit loading. The embedded Geist kits like the Goldbaby ones work fine
Can you send me the kit file, without samples, so I can look into it?

I have a similar problem. I moved my samples to a new folder structure and now when I load a project the samples are missing. That's ok but when I point to the new and correct folder with all samples used in the kit nothing happens. The samples will not loaded and are still missing. I double checked the path and the samples.

swindus wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:17 am I have a similar problem. I moved my samples to a new folder structure and now when I load a project the samples are missing. That's ok but when I point to the new and correct folder with all samples used in the kit nothing happens. The samples will not loaded and are still missing. I double checked the path and the samples.
Can you give me more info:
Does this happen with Speedrum's kit or with import?
Which operating system?
What is the new full path?

I'm using Reaper on Linux. It happens when I load a Reaper project with Speedrum on a track and not loading or importing a kit. The first part of the path changed from "/home/user/studio/samples/..." to "/home/user/studio/samples/drums/..."

Return to “Apisonic Labs”