EchoMelt3 is now available!

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EchoMelt3 is a total reimagining of the original, taking the concept of audio-melting to another level. BPM melt modulation, host-synced pitch jumps, integrated one-knob Chorus, and spaced-out echo trickery are just some of the interesting features to explore. EchoMelt3 comes quipped with an EQ-Saturation combo for that pleasant lo-fi crunch, tape noise and a special Mondo control to drive the whole effect into uncharted territory. EchoMelt3 is a unique, quirky and wide-ranging dub box full of surprises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Gi-mbEUVM

Features:
  • EQ: A simple, yet versatile, 3-band equalizer with Lowcut switch.
  • Saturation: This saturation is full of character with a shaping control for extra crunchy distortion.
  • Melt Flow: A dual modulator for creating Wow and Flutter effects.
  • Melt Dropout: An amplitude modulator for creating audio degradation, stuttering and gating effects.
  • Melt Jump: A unique modulator for creating erratic VHS-style pitch fluctuations in time with host bpm.
  • BPM Melt: Each modulator can sync to tempo and lock to host position.
  • Chorus: Transform the Melt effect into a lush, stereo chorus using a single knob.
  • Echo: A powerful dub delay unit with several cool features.
  • Beat Factor: A crossfade-style slider for beat juggling different delay times.
  • Send control for melting the delay signal.
  • MondoMelt: A big knob for emphasizing multiple aspects of the overall effect.
  • Noise: An output control for emitting tape hiss.
  • Sub Presets for each FX section.
  • Randomization controls for each FX section.
  • Custom GUI scaling.
  • Intuitive patch management system.
EchoMelt3 is available as a VST3 and Audio Unit for $59.

More info, purchasing options and demo downloads here.

*Registered users should have received a special upgrade offer. **If you are a registered EchoMelt user and have NOT received an email offer, please let me know and I'll get you set up right away.

:borg:

Hi there!
I'm interested in an upgrade and a demo. How much and where?
****!!! YES! i GOT a faster computer now !!! ****!!!

wannabe wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:02 pm Hi there!
I'm interested in an upgrade and a demo. How much and where?
If you're a registered EchoMelt customer, just send me a PM and I'll get you set up with an upgrade. For a demo version, get it here: https://www.psychicmodulation.com/echomelt.html

the demoversion has no effect on any material in my daw. is it right to use it as insert effect?

Of course it can be used as an insert, that's its main use. What DAW?

hi e@rs,

i'm on studio one.
it's weird. today i have tried it again and it works.

alexander

:tu: (I'm on Studio One as well.)

achtnullacht wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:49 pm hi e@rs,

i'm on studio one.
it's weird. today i have tried it again and it works.

alexander
That is odd. Let me know if you encounter this again.

Hey, is this new release Apple silicon native compatible?

emilrueegg wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:02 pm Hey, is this new release Apple silicon native compatible?
As far as I know, it has been tested to work fine on M1, if that’s what you mean.

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:35 pm
emilrueegg wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:02 pm Hey, is this new release Apple silicon native compatible?
As far as I know, it has been tested to work fine on M1, if that’s what you mean.
Yes and no, I wondered if its really build for m1 processors so I don't have to open Daws in Rosetta mode :wink:

Is there an upgrade price from EchoMelt 2?

Sure. If I remember correctly (as I don't own V2) the upgrade costs $10.

UnderwaterSunlightMusic wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:47 pm Is there an upgrade price from EchoMelt 2?
Yes there is. I'm sending you a PM.
EDIT
Actually, can you PM me? I don't see a way to PM you because you are a new account.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”