angle and black vst documentation

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

angle and black vst were both released in 2017 with the same set of two pdf documents, one which covered concept and operation for both instruments and one which described the lfo options.

by the present date in 2021 distribution files for both vst were lost from both kvr and my personal storage and the uploads were replaced by the .dll contained in a zip file.

my data losses (probably due to two failing XP devices) included the source files for the documents, but the pdfs have been recovered from plugins4free.com. i'm posting them here instead of reuploading the zip files because the downloads would have a long number added to the file name (which is how the developer uploads work after the first copy). it will keep everyone's download collection easier to read.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

for whatever it may mean for me to say, after these vsts i removed the chaotic lfos and replaced them with a regular random (rate adjustible cubic interpolated noise) lfo. the attractor algorithms tend to support more cyclic oscillation than the variance i found myself patching for.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”