[AIR] Beta Program - New Products

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are excited to say that AIR is coming back in a big way in 2022 with a number of new products coming this year. Our new range has been created building on users feedback, our leanings and extensive research.

We are looking for testers who would be keen to try out our new range and help provide feedback.

In exchange for your time, you will get the complete new range upon completion of testing and submitting feedback to keep. There will be plenty of more products coming so the opportunity will be going for those who are active.

Apply:
https://bit.ly/getairbeta
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Great news :tu:
I would like to participate, especially in a "Hybrid 4" that I "suggested"/desired here viewtopic.php?f=265&t=574650 recently. However, I see many limitations, some of which are understandable, but seem disproportionate to the advantages. a pitty, I'd like to be there... :neutral:

Grabbing pop corns... and believing only when seeing it, sorry... I have a lot of AiR plugins but they're collecting (virtual) dust due to poor GUI and support (love X-Pand but preset browsing is a pain, and I also loved Structure but it got absolutely no love in terms of updates and bug fixing). Has it never been updated regarding ILok driver mayhem?

Thanks,
Mario

Fix old products first!

Well, I hope the old plugins gets fixed first, like promised several years ago, otherwise I expect a free upgrade to the ones that gets a newer version.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Once again, I see a beta test announcement, and once again I have hope. Hope for long-promised plugin updates.
I will follow this with interest, and I hope that as a result we will see the long-awaited free updates that will finally fix all the bugs.

Can we at least have resizable windows first?

If anyone is still interested we are looking for further testers major thanks to everyone who has taken part so far :)
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

your link says applications are currently suspended...

Hi, Thank you for your interest in the AIR Music Technology Software Beta Programme. Applications for this beta are currently suspended with the view of possibly re-opening them in the future. Kind regards, The AIR Music Technology Team

https://www.airmusictech.com/subscriptions.html/
Special Offer
SAVE 50% ON OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS
PREFER TO OWN? + SAVE 50% STORE WIDE WITH RENT 2 OWN!
:lol:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Bless their little hearts. I still need a telescope to see their plugins though.

You will own nothing, and you will be happy...

I did notice that they have also partnered with Digital Sound Factory and offer a number of E-Mu expansion packs from the legendary Proteus 2000 line, although so far as I can see those are not part of the complete AIR expansion packs bundle.

"(Compatible with both the free and full versions of Structure) "

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:36 pm If anyone is still interested we are looking for further testers major thanks to everyone who has taken part so far :)
Let's see how this goes <3
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

Return to “AIR Music Technology”