How much money have you spent on plugins?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sjm wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:10 am
jamcat wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:53 am You’ve spent more on food, and that’s lost all of its value.
Only if still being alive is devoid of value.
As KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator, you should know the answer to that. :cry:
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

about 300€ i think.
FL Studio 21 - Waveform 12 | Surge - Variety of Sound

I'm at the beginning of spending.... probably too much. Anything can be an expensive hobby if you trick yourself into thinking you need the pro tools.

Around 1k in 10+ years

sjm wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:10 am
jamcat wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:53 am You’ve spent more on food, and that’s lost all of its value.
Only if still being alive is devoid of value.
that's what bigfood wants you to believe.

How much money have you spent on plugins?
mind your own biz pal!

jethrobull wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:15 pm
sQeetz wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:08 pm
roman.i wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:47 am Lately I'm trying to limit myself to up to $40 per plugin,
also I check if the plugin is not require constant upgrades.
I don't really care how much it costs if it does what it does really well.
I actually have everything I'll ever need. So I limit myself to stuff that is different to the stuff I already have.
Exactly! Who cares as long as you're having fun, loving and enjoying your hobby. The money I have spent on hardware and software could have easily been sent on useless, less important crap.
^^^ that ^^^

Me? ... well into low-ish 5-figures over the past (nearly) 30 years, a dozen+ of which I was regularly building ground-up custom PC workstations.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

in 2024 zero!

I've spent up large in 2024 already. $35 and that's probably going to be it. I'll spend thousands in hw though... :roll:

Waaaayyyy toooo much. I have a problem. I'm a nerd. I pretty much collect them. But hey. There are worse hobbies, right? 😅
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

None. I ordered 20 amplifiers though, cost me about £7
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

make noise are announcing a new module later, so...

probably around 3k in the last 4 months. And I really want to buy some more for the first time through the buy/sell forum but it won't let me PM anyone yet

After a 10 year break making music, I now have plugin GAS instead of hardware

These replies are to get my message quota up so I can use the buy/sell forum :)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”