UBERVERB ( reproduction of a algorithmic classic reverb from 1986)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When it all comes crumbling upon you, there are days when you can barely function. Been there, so I can relate. Like all things in life, so do jobs and women come and go. Everything is replaceable except for your health and your life. You come across as a romantic, so I sincerely wish for you to find your better half and build a home.
Regarding the future updates, don't impose any deadlines on yourself and don't exclaim them into the ether. People are overly cynical these days, at times myself included, so not everyone will show understanding. Take it easy, and surprise us with good news.

I-Quit wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:36 pm Guys, you absolutely don't have to pay for an update!
If you purchased the initial broken version, just go to your Gumroad library and you can download it either from there or from the Uberverb page straight away. It downloads the new version.
So, yeah, Sergio kept his word with the free update. :ud:
I bought through KVR and there doesn't seem to be any ways to access the new version that way (even the old download link doesn't work anymore).

dubguy99 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:29 am
I-Quit wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:36 pm Guys, you absolutely don't have to pay for an update!
If you purchased the initial broken version, just go to your Gumroad library and you can download it either from there or from the Uberverb page straight away. It downloads the new version.
So, yeah, Sergio kept his word with the free update. :ud:
I bought through KVR and there doesn't seem to be any ways to access the new version that way (even the old download link doesn't work anymore).
oh thats odd ,seems like kvr download link changes ,unlike gumroad
send me a email to : serginhofrias@hotmail.com ,
atach a receipt of your purchase ,and your e-mail. thank you.
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

I had purchased via Gumroad and was able to download the new version. Business/communication practices notwithstanding, I now have my 'Bloom' working (the only reason I bought the plugin as I already owned the IR-based Korneff one) and it sounds great.

im glad you liked the bloom algo , they are amazing on guitar
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

sergiofrias wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:54 pm im glad you liked the bloom algo , they are amazing on guitar
Hey Sergio, I'm glad to see you are now honouring the free update even though
it was never officially communicated by yourself.

You lost a customer during all this but I wish you the best in the future.

Uberverb is a fantastic sounding reverb and I'm happy I can finally use it now!
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Blatant self-promotion, but notice that if you like the Bloom algo there is a slightly modded one in the TurboPaco freebie, as that algorithm was made public on Gearspace. I don't remember exactly which of the modes is (AC MIDI something). That plugin is low-cpu and C++ coded.

rafa1981 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:33 pm Blatant self-promotion, but notice that if you like the Bloom algo there is a slightly modded one in the TurboPaco freebie, as that algorithm was made public on Gearspace. I don't remember exactly which of the modes is (AC MIDI something). That plugin is low-cpu and C++ coded.
turbopaco is not identical to my product ,turbopaco only has one algo from the midiverb,its used in program 49 and 50,and it sounds nothing like any program on midiverb...no bloom...there is a lot of parameters that must be placed(delay time,feedback,filter coef etc), to match the programs of the midiverb ,but its a great reverb as well.

heres a comparison from midiverb and uberverb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNKbMPCvkAc

rafa1981 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:33 pm Blatant self-promotion, but notice that if you like the Bloom algo there is a slightly modded one in the TurboPaco freebie, as that algorithm was made public on Gearspace. I don't remember exactly which of the modes is (AC MIDI something). That plugin is low-cpu and C++ coded.
Neither of these work on Mac. :(

I thought I heard that Korneff Audio was working on an update to the Micro Digital Reverberator (I think that's the name) that would be algorithmic and include the Bloom algo. The current version of that plugin is IR based and doesn't have the Bloom algo.

No offense to Sergio or anyone else, but Korneff are a known quantity in the industry and offer cross-platform support and multiple plugin formats. That's the bare minimum for me before I'd consider spending money plugin. So I'll wait for them. A Windows only plugin built in one of those quick development tools with no Mac support from a one-person company with no other products is great for a freebie, but just doesn't work for me as a commercial plugin I'd spend money on.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:35 pm I thought I heard that Korneff Audio was working on an update to the Micro Digital Reverberator (I think that's the name) that would be algorithmic and include the Bloom algo. The current version of that plugin is IR based and doesn't have the Bloom algo.

No offense to Sergio or anyone else, but Korneff are a known quantity in the industry and offer cross-platform support and multiple plugin formats. That's the bare minimum for me before I'd consider spending money plugin. So I'll wait for them. A Windows only plugin built in one of those quick development tools with no Mac support from a one-person company with no other products is great for a freebie, but just doesn't work for me as a commercial plugin I'd spend money on.
Korneff joined in on page 9 of this thread and said it was on the way :tu:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:46 pm Korneff joined in on page 9 of this thread and said it was on the way :tu:
I knew I read it somewhere. Turns out...here!

Great job, Sergio, and thanks for the update! I had a feeling you were in a bad place at the time, I'm glad you pulled through. Keep pushing.

sergiofrias wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:42 pm turbopaco is not identical to my product ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNKbMPCvkAc
Of course not. Notice that I said that it's a modded one. It has modulation and variable delay time added among other stuff.

THanks for the free update .
Can we have a wider range on the input-output gain (ui ) , as it is now ( and previous version ) just the slightest change will overload the input and introduce clipping .
It's pretty hard to gain stage the plugin correctly without using external gain input controls.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Effects”