VPS Avenger 2.1 [RELEASED - FAQ in OP]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger VPS Avenger 2

msvs wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:18 pm not really :)
check Atmospherica, Cinematic1-3, Cinematic Loops, Doomstep, Dystopia, Chillout Lounge, Melancholia, Generative I, or the other vintage XPs, like Italo Disco, Synthwave, String Machines or even Chiptune Stuff, Deep House, Tech House, Acid Breaks, Cinematic Grand, Guitars 1-4 or all the other non-EDM/Hardstyle I forgot :) So yes, I agree, Avenger - and synths in general - can do any genre :)
Any follow-up on the Guitars 1-4 series ? It was (and still is) awesome and very very handy.

yes, we still do record MANY guitar kits (for Dystopia 2 alone it are more than 10), spread across the newer expansions.

Atmospherica and Dystopia are one of my fav expansions, great to hear that there will be more.

Granular drone/texture from an upcoming sound library for Avenger 2 - Macro automation in LogicX
https://youtu.be/YlrWzKHNfbI

DCrown wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:16 am Atmospherica and Dystopia are one of my fav expansions, great to hear that there will be more.
The way the worlds heading, I think we need another 99 Dystopia expansions.

msvs wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:54 pm update 2.1 is live! Enjoy the new features (new FX, harmonizer etc)
Random question about the FX names, why do some of them begin with "AA"?

hey212 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 pm
msvs wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:54 pm update 2.1 is live! Enjoy the new features (new FX, harmonizer etc)
Random question about the FX names, why do some of them begin with "AA"?
Because it was made in collaboration with Art Acoustic.

Whom haven't updated their plugins since "Noah was a boy", but seem to either still be developing their algorithms or at least licensing them for use elsewhere.
rsp
sound sculptist

Stan Navi wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 pm Because it was made in collaboration with Art Acoustic.
Aha, thanks for the info! Good to know.

zvenx wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 pm Whom haven't updated their plugins since "Noah was a boy", but seem to either still be developing their algorithms or at least licensing them for use elsewhere.
rsp
Looks like their website is also running on vintage code :) https://www.artsacoustic.com

lol.. yep.. I checked after I saw these new AA stuff..
Last update to the website 2016 and that was a sale...
Last update to the one AA stuff I own, the Reverb, 2013...
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:53 pm lol.. yep.. I checked after I saw these new AA stuff..
Last update to the website 2016 and that was a sale...
Last update to the one AA stuff I own, the Reverb, 2013...
rsp
Just updated to the latest version in 2 minutes :D
Why aren’t you using Vengeance dashboard…?!

You lost me...
I am speaking about AA not Vengeance.
Or are you saying by updating Avenger, you have in fact updated to the latest AA? :)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm :( :(
You lost me...
I am speaking about AA not Vengeance.
Or are you saying by updating Avenger, you have in fact updated to the latest AA?
rsp
Oops, sorry, misunderstood message :(

Manuel just got the hyper techo expansion and its awesome any new expansions using the harmonic module. Also any other features coming feeding a midi and it would give you options for a Melody for a reference start

Return to “Instruments”