New Eventide H90 Pedal incoming

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like a new eventide pedal due to be announced shortly.

Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms:
10 new effects algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, Head Space, Weedwacker, Even-vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverb
Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features
New low-latency polyphonic pitch shift with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects
Use two algorithms at once per program
True spillover between programs
Effects routed in series or parallel
Instrument or line level operation
Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be placed anywhere in the signal chain
Dual mode to process two independent stereo signals at the same time
Five knobs for more tactile control
Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button aux switches, and CV signals
Use H90 Control software to edit programs, create rosters, and update firmware on a Mac or PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqPdDqzDig
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ableton Live 11,Push 3/Deepmind 12D, Roland VT4, TR-8S, Roland Fantom 06, Zoom MS-70CDR

Looks rather awesome but I find outboard effects a bit of a pain to integrate with a DAW (too used to working with plugins these days - back in the day though this would have been great with a guitar or hardware synth)

Ooh that looks really nice. Routable inserts is a really nice addition. I just wish I could load my Vsig patches into it.

Hi all,

The official release is Wednesday, November 9 and we’re excited to share more details with you. Please tune in to our live stream tomorrow at 1PM ET at https://etide.io/119Live with any questions you have!

I would like to see some more of these algorithms released in VST and iOS AUv3 formats. I have no use for a $900 guitar pedal in the studio.

The re-designed interface with a proper screen and three encoders looks like a major improvement over the one-knob design of the H9, though.

this is something I would have wanted as my first and only pedal, sadly I am past the phase of trying HW just to realise I work faster with software.

Hope the H9 plugin bundle gets expanded because I really like this algos in that package.
dedication to flying

If I was more about the HW side of things or even, ahem, DAWless, I’d be all over this.

Looks and sounds fabulous.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Rev-ershole needs to be a standard preset. Because Emily.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I have no idea what kind of effect Revershole is (though I can guess) but I just know it's the best name for an FX preset I've ever heard and I want it. I'm thinking, I don't know what sound sounds like when it's screaming its way out of a black hole but any synth I have will sound betterer with it.

kritikon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 pm I have no idea what kind of effect Revershole is (though I can guess) but I just know it's the best name for an FX preset I've ever heard and I want it. I'm thinking, I don't know what sound sounds like when it's screaming its way out of a black hole but any synth I have will sound betterer with it.
Its not stock. :) According to Emily Hopkins some of the existing presets on the unit have their names made up from the two algorithms that are used... and there wasnt an existing preset that had the combination of Reverse and Blackhole that she wanted...
eh.JPG
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IHS_VsH3Dg)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:11 pm
kritikon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 pm I have no idea what kind of effect Revershole is (though I can guess) but I just know it's the best name for an FX preset I've ever heard and I want it. I'm thinking, I don't know what sound sounds like when it's screaming its way out of a black hole but any synth I have will sound betterer with it.
Its not stock. :) According to Emily Hopkins some of the existing presets on the unit have their names made up from the two algorithms that are used... and there wasnt an existing preset that had the combination of Reverse and Blackhole that she wanted...

eh.JPG

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IHS_VsH3Dg)
She and Imogen Heap should do an album together.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

SonicDimension wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:45 pm I would like to see some more of these algorithms released in VST and iOS AUv3 formats. I have no use for a $900 guitar pedal in the studio.

The re-designed interface with a proper screen and three encoders looks like a major improvement over the one-knob design of the H9, though.
Agreed. I’m officially way out of space for anything, but I’ll always welcome a new Eventide plugin. I think I almost have everything they make now.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

That video makes me want to buy a harp
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

If it can make even a harp sound that good, I'm def interested - if only for live noodling around on keys when I don't want the computer fired up. And iLok means I won't buy any of their plugins, so it'd be nice to have option of some of those lovely FX in a stomp box and not a megathousands unit. Big question though...how much 'ee it? Being Eventide, it's likely to scare me...

$899
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”