Dawesome Kult (Release Dec 22)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WasteLand wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:31 pm
Artie Fichelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:14 pm 2nd thought: Good concept, but missing the bread and butter sounds. Not made or not possible, that's the question.
why bread and butter sounds? an open question, enough synths that can do that.

Because, what if this was the first/only synth you bought. That is a good reason straight away. :tu:

I think every synth should have some relatively simple "B&B" sounds almost in place of a manual, for a lot of people. As a show and tell of the synth.
I also think that this might not be the best first synth. :hihi:
ImageImageImageImage

plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:36 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:06 pm
plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:37 pm I got my Kult license for JRR immediately after purchase. If you have any issues with a retailer like JRR you are better of emailing them than posting in this forum, if you are looking for a solution.
I emailed JRR three times before posting here. I didn't get my activation code until I posted here and a kind KVR member provided a possible fix for the issue. FYI it has now been another 8 hours since I emailed JRR for the 3rd time. I have received no reply. YMMV
Yes but we are not JRR. Posting here is not going to help you and fills up the thread with irrelevant posts. Don't do it. Wait for JRR. Your issue can not be solved with anyone but JRR. Thanks for your consideration moving forward.
Nonsense. As in the post you quoted, my issue was solved by a KVR member here on KVR. Maybe you should try to follow your own advice. Thanks for your consideration moving forward. :P

Dirtgrain wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:03 pm
plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:37 pm I got my Kult license for JRR immediately after purchase. If you have any issues with a retailer like JRR you are better of emailing them than posting in this forum, if you are looking for a solution.
It just that he needs to post in the Bargain discussion thread. Uncle E is there frequently and can offer him advice/insight while he waits for support.
Yes exactly, good advice.

plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:24 pm
Dirtgrain wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:03 pm
It just that he needs to post in the Bargain discussion thread. Uncle E is there frequently and can offer him advice/insight while he waits for support.
Yes exactly, good advice.
As I explained to you earlier, this issue is solved. Please move along. :roll:

Dawesome is not bread and oil type of developer, if you are into synths you will know that, he makes inspiring different instruments that hold high value for people who are not into bread anymore.
Last edited by martiu on Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aliasing plugin owner
:?

briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:24 pm Just started messing around, so far its v v good. Needs some distortion effects. Arp patterns are weird, is the arp pattern not customizable or am I dumb? I should read the manual.
I am going to request some distortion/bit reduction effects too.

Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

@MillerSam Thanks for the vid :)

Hoping for a cheap Dawesome synth bundle at some point.

not buying from Tracktion directly anymore, had some bad experiences with them. sent 2 mails/requests and never got a reply.
need to check JRR soon :D.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

MillerSam wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:38 pm I made a sound demo :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDIXGOn47Fc
this is gorgeous.
the reverb suits it. some patches are so psychedelic.
i need to learn more about this synth.
i'll trade it for Abyss :P
which i never use unfortunately.

With assistance from jggorman from the NI Forum we have created a NKS version with all usable params mapped, tagging, previews and NKS versions of the factory presets

https://community.native-instruments.co ... ary#latest

All Dawesome plugins are now in NKS in the NKS User Library

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:06 pm I emailed JRR three times before posting here. I didn't get my activation code until I posted here and a kind KVR member provided a possible fix for the issue. FYI it has now been another 8 hours since I emailed JRR for the 3rd time. I have received no reply. YMMV
Please PM me if you're ever missing a license from us. In this case, Tracktion's US distributor ran out of codes and we had to wait for them to get more. Once they came in, I personally emailed them out to every customer who was waiting and confirmed that each one was sent. Very bizarre that you received the first email receipt but not the email with the license. I wonder if there's something about our license delivery emails that is triggering spam filters.

Off the JRR customer support topic, how do you change the colour of the oscillator visualizations?

Return to “Instruments”