How do you download old versions of Auxy on iOS?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Auxy back in 2016. I decided to open up the app today and discovered I can no longer finish any old projects I was working on, because I no longer owned the synths and drum machines that were in the old version of Auxy I bought back in 2006. They now want me to subscribe to a £5 monthly or £42 yearly subscription to access these instruments. This is a total nightmare. I'm so glad Korg didn't handle updates for Gadget in a way that makes you lose your old purchases.

Is there a way in iOS to downgrade to an older version of Auxy, that still has all the instruments I paid for?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Unless you have an app backup, the ony other way to get an older app version is having an iPad with an older iOS. The Store would then download the latest compatible version (unless thast version it is a 32bit App. Apple killed them all years ago.)

But it seems your only option is to subscribe a for amonth and render out your tracks.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”