Pro Tools AAX M1

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am really missing my u-he plug ins on my m2 ProTools system, really hoping the release is coming very soon. :love:

We have the best dev working on this. I do not know how far they're into it and how long it'll take though.

Thanks a lot! :)

Any update on a U-he Apple Silicon AAX release?

I think it's pretty much finished, but we still have quite a few construction areas to tackle before we can release betas of anything.

:love: Any news? :love:

We have Filterscape and Diva out for AAX on Apple Silicon, and we're beta testing Hive, ACE and Bazille.

That is great, but I have Colour Copy, Satin and Twangstrom, when do they come? Waiting so long... :oops: :oops: :oops:

We have lots of things to check and do for each plugin, some need more fixes or adjustments, before we can publish new beta versions. They will come as soon as possible, but there really is no concrete ETA.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

ok, I will ask again, next year. :o

Me to me too. Wonderful U-He people. No rush of course, and all understood, but we need that sweet Colour Copy and Repro AAX within our shiny new overpriced Mac computers, in our annual $$$ Pro Tooos. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and well deserved break!

My M1 Pro Tools mixing template is also missing Presswork and Satin. Those are some sad empty inserts, just waiting to be filled. Uhe, I beg of you, please make my drum bus whole again!

We will!

I know I know. It’s been said many times, I know. No ETA, but working on it, I know.

Just came to check in and say hi. But boy how much I miss Colour Copy and Repro from Pro Tools sometimes 😢

Satin was gonna go beta last week but there was a hiccup. They’re all going to drip out soon I hope…

Return to “u-he”