Synthmaster 2.9.15 and Ableton problems

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lots of parameters is not assignable in Ableton Live! This is very annoying to the work flow at the moment.

Even some of the macros will not assign and let me record automation.

I hope this is my error but I cant figure it out. Some parameters will assign but need to break their routing within the synth first..

Additionally, I find the iPad version much easier to use. For now I make my presets there, and transfer them by airdrop, drag and drop them one by one to the vst gui. Cant figure out how to get them to synch for the life of me. :scared:

Update regarding the VST issues: the only macros I can record in Ableton is number 5, 6 and 7!

Does anyone else experience this with 2.9.16 in Ableton or any other DAWS?

Almost none of the direct parameters will record automation in Ableton. I usually automate a lot more then 3 parameters in the arrangement, so now I have to go with the highest priority ones only through its 3 macros. Filter cutoff, and 2 more things.

I do not know if this is an Ableton 11 thing or if it is some issue with the current SM version, but it is a bit of a show stopper when you are working pro and need to deliver on deadlines. πŸ˜„ I hope this can get fixed soon as I really like the sound of the Synth! πŸ’™

If it will take months then no worries I will use other synths. Just wanted to report this.

Sleepwalker wrote: ↑Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:44 pm Update regarding the VST issues: the only macros I can record in Ableton is number 5, 6 and 7!

Does anyone else experience this with 2.9.16 in Ableton or any other DAWS?

Almost none of the direct parameters will record automation in Ableton. I usually automate a lot more then 3 parameters in the arrangement, so now I have to go with the highest priority ones only through its 3 macros. Filter cutoff, and 2 more things.

I do not know if this is an Ableton 11 thing or if it is some issue with the current SM version, but it is a bit of a show stopper when you are working pro and need to deliver on deadlines. πŸ˜„ I hope this can get fixed soon as I really like the sound of the Synth! πŸ’™

If it will take months then no worries I will use other synths. Just wanted to report this.
Hi,

I will need your sample project files for me to test this issue. Because unfortunately I do not encounter automation problems in my own setup. Are you using VST2 or 3?

All the best
Gercek

Crackles and pops galore in Cubase Pro 12 latest update with Synthmaster 2.

Unusable.

Windows 11 Intel I7 12700kf 32gb ram.

It seems Ok standalone.

Tried everything else in my Instrument collection,some very old and ALL are fine.

Only SM2 has this issue.

Return to β€œKV331 Audio”