GREEN OAK!! Releases 2 New Effects *FREE*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Remember when Crystal was the baddest freebie in town? ...I was there. 3000 years ago...

https://greenoak.com/effects/
"I never did care for music much. It's the high fidelity!" — Flanders & Swann

memory lane

Yeah, it's been a while since I shared any plugins. I've been busy in the intervening years with things like Omnisphere :). I just got it in my head that I wanted to share a couple of plugins that I find useful, so I went to the trouble of making installers, demo videos, and a web site. The GUI's are unapologetically ornate, and I know that won't suit everybody's taste, but that's the aesthetic I decided to go for.

After all this time, I still do my best to keep Crystal up to date with OS compatibility issues.

legend

thank you so much ;)

I like the GUI’s and they sound nice.

Thanks for the freebies!

Woah, Glenn's back! Blast from the past. Spent all of about 5 minutes with them, but these are excellent, thank you!

GlennO wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:02 am After all this time, I still do my best to keep Crystal up to date with OS compatibility issues.
You could apply the steampunk aesthetic also to crystal…; - ) I wouldn‘t mind
But first you should certainly listen and answer to the reviews in the iOS app store. I guess they land in your inbox anyway… As its a non-free plugin, there is little chance to get positive feedback if people just don‘t buy it…

Nice to see you here and thanks for Crystal. I was happy to have a few of my old presets show up in the IOs version of Crystal. I'm downloading the effect plugin now. Thanks for your contribution.

GlennO wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:02 am Yeah, it's been a while since I shared any plugins. I've been busy in the intervening years with things like Omnisphere :). I just got it in my head that I wanted to share a couple of plugins that I find useful, so I went to the trouble of making installers, demo videos, and a web site. The GUI's are unapologetically ornate, and I know that won't suit everybody's taste, but that's the aesthetic I decided to go for.

After all this time, I still do my best to keep Crystal up to date with OS compatibility issues.

Wow, what a throwback!

Nice to hear you're doing alright, Glenn. And I agree - do apply the steampunk aesthetic to Crystal as well, if possible! Would be so cool.

Reminds me of Mortal Engines. Great news, indeed!
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I find the GUIs very appealing and easy to use (once you realize which elements are just background and not buttons :lol: ) and they sound really nice.

The delay in particular will be very useful!

Thanks Glenn!

:hail:

What great cyberpunk GUIs. Can't wait to try the delay and trying all the extra parameters. Smear and Reverse especially

GUI is a little bit experimental for me, but it's still very interesting plugin! Thanks!

Return to “Effects”