Anyone interested in building an online AI music DAW for implementing on a FaaS cloud vendor?

...and how to do so...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am looking for folks who have a head for music AI.

It isn't necessary to know "everything".

With chatGPT today, one can teach themselves by simply knowing good prompt engineering.
https://youtu.be/mHZWSPk2Rxw
https://learnprompting.org/

Knowing neural networks like an engineer isn't necessary, either.
If you can "intuit" the gamut of neural networks out there and can advocate "Why" you think your recommendation will save time (aka parallel innovation) then we'll test your ideas out.

btw. Here's a reference for FaaS: https://blog.back4app.com/faas-providers/

I'm looking to shift the music producer experience from "think like a computer" in your DAW... to "dream in color."

It doesn't matter the quantity of support a major DAW vendor has...nor quality...in its human resources, its bank account or its units ready or units already sold.

It depends on the relationship between the AI and the DAW and then the songwriter in the DAW.

Drop me a line before they refine context-aware-personal-AI-assistants.

Sincerely,

Kiva Dour

How many millions do you have in your budget?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hmmhmmhmm. I'm torn between "That's exactly what I want to do" and "I hate SaaS and cloud-based business, as it's another form of capitalism".

Care to explain what kind of product / business model do you have in mind, precisely?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

AI music... hihihiii, AI will never can sing like human and never compose good music. Also AI audio coding it's rather funny, full of wrong codes.
Creator of EmRysRa and sound designer at SaschArt and BWP

kivadour wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:21 am It isn't necessary to know "everything".

With chatGPT today, one can teach themselves by simply knowing good prompt engineering.
In the Reaper forum more and more scripts pop up 'written' by chatGPT (asked by people who are not into scripting/programming) and most of the time the scripts are ridicolous, chatGPT making up functions which simply don't exist, mixing up programming languages and so on.

EmRysRa wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:58 am AI music... hihihiii, AI will never can sing like human and never compose good music. Also AI audio coding it's rather funny, full of wrong codes.
"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

Elbert Hubbard

The thing is, most of music is ordinary, created by ordinary people.
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

No_Use wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:05 am ... most of the time the scripts are ridicolous, chatGPT making up functions which simply don't exist, mixing up programming languages and so on.
Indeed lot of confusions, the AI have large database so is good to help us learn C++ then we can write the code by our hand.

EmRysRa wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 3:49 pm
No_Use wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:05 am ... most of the time the scripts are ridicolous, chatGPT making up functions which simply don't exist, mixing up programming languages and so on.
Indeed lot of confusions, the AI have large database so is good to help us learn C++ then we can write the code by our hand.
ChatGPT doesn't have access to any database to begin with. It's a completely different principle.

But, I'd like to hear from OP what coding experience does he have. Because randomly typing s*** in ChatGPT won't cut it.

I am professional C++ developer with some experience, to make it clear.

Does it have no database? Ooooo :o so gets the information out of his pocket :hyper: :tu:

IMG-20230423-WA0000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:34 am How many millions do you have in your budget?
Not many but I've run a prediction budget model on Stanfords Alpaca, now a part of Open Assistant, and I've got it to reflect that one could run it as an individual on a timely basis by scaling all music AI offered on the platform based on usage and the subscription model (also developed by AI).

Because Stanford excels at business historically, it was kind of neat to hear their statistics reputation of Stanford in the business formulations.

not many? damn, id have done it for many.
im all for ai, since i saw a report the other day, they'd used an ai programme to sift through seti data, and found 3 possible "none natural radio signal" :o
so yay for ai! well done you!

im just excited i might finally get to go home :D

I've run a prediction budget model on Stanfords Alpaca, now a part of Open Assistant, and I've got it to reflect that one could run it as an individual on a timely basis by scaling all music AI offered on the platform based on usage and the subscription model (also developed by AI).

Because Stanford excels at business historically, it was kind of neat to hear their statistics reputation of Stanford in the business formulations.
Yeah I’ve always wanted to do all the work for a word salad talking dreamer.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”