Aodyo Instruments Anyma Omega

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I seem to recall that the link to receive PMs was enabled on my account when I made my second post?

Thanks for your advice :-)

Julian_Mack wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:41 pm Thanks for your advice :-)
PMs enabled. You've proved my point. :wink: :)

Gromit42 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:29 pm
Julian_Mack wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:41 pm Thanks for your advice :-)
PMs enabled. You've proved my point. :wink: :)
Thank you for the clarification.

Another Desktop was claimed. Here is the updated quantity:
  • Anyma Omega Desktop Spring EA3 - 4 out of 5
  • Anyma Omega Keyboard Spring EA - 1 out of 10
This rate is faster than I projected, so if you want to secure a claim for the last Desktop, I highly suggest doing so by June 16th.

After two days, an Anyma Omega Duo Spring EA perk was added to the campaign. The early bird discount is now 32% off instead of 36% off, and the quantity of the batch is 3 instead of 5. Here are the current active perks and quantities in the campaign, all of which are expected to be shipped December 2023:
  • Anyma Omega Keyboard Spring EA - 1 out of 10
  • Anyma Omega Duo Spring EA - 0 out of 3
Based on this new information, it is more likely that further Spring batches for the Desktop will continue after the current one is fully claimed.

Hi everyone, it's mid-June and I'm super curious if any of us get to hold our first Aodyo Omegas in our hands. Are there already first experiences with the brand new devices? Let me/us share your experiences :-) With curiosity regards Julian

Aodyo has not announced shipments to backers yet, so I highly doubt anyone has them.

Another Keyboard was claimed, with the perks' quantities now being:
  • Anyma Omega Keyboard Spring EA - 2 out of 10
Most of the recent claims have been happening from Elektronauts.

New July 17th update from Aodyo on Kickstarter and Indiegogo for the Anyma Omega:
Summer 2023 Anyma Omega news

Dear backers,

We are still working hard on the Anyma Omega synthesizers, and we still have to deal with unexpected component delivery issues.

In order to go with the summer mood, we share here two tunes, variations on our Shimmery patch.

They provide some examples of what can be achieved with polyphonic and multitimbral Anyma Omega:

Shimmery chords

Shimmery Dub
The Anyma Omega Deskop Spring EA3 batch has been fully claimed, being replaced by an Anyma Omega Desktop Summer EA batch, discounted at 20% off instead of 25% and estimated to ship January 2024 next year. Two additional keyboards were claimed, with the updated inventory quantity now being:
  • Anyma Omega Desktop Summer EA - 0 out of 5
  • Anyma Omega Keyboard Spring EA - 4 out of 10

September 18th news from Aodyo on Kickstarter and Indiegogo:
Autumn 2023 Anyma Omega news
Dear backers,

We are glad to share news on Anyma Omega development:

- Electronic boards (re)design is in progress. Here is the final mainboard routing:

40be6e18492705aa07cef4401232342c_original.png

- We keep on developing new physicals models. We share with you two examples of a percussive model using a microtonal scale and a modal resonator in a more jungle hybrid ambiance:

GamelanPelog

DancingModal

The huge amount of work to reach the specifications of the stretch goals you have unlocked will unfortunately postpone delivery of the first units. As we don't want to compromise on quality for this high-end instrument, we won't be able to deliver this month but hope to be ready for the end of the year.
Quantity of units in each perk are now:
  • Anyma Omega Desktop Summer EA - 2 out of 5
  • Anyma Omega Keyboard Spring EA - 5 out of 10
  • Anyma Omega Duo Spring EA - 1 out of 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cool sound examples...

want!

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:10 pmwant!
I ordered 4 months ago... don't have a clue when it might arrive. :hihi:

I'm a sucker for physical modeling! :tu:

pdxindy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:29 pm I ordered 4 months ago... don't have a clue when it might arrive. :hihi:
Another backer got a response from Aodyo pertaining to this within the Indiegogo's update's comments on September 26th, but it is still fairly vague:
icaria36 (Backer) wrote: Thank you for the update. Does this mean that the other batches will be delayed as well, or are the units with “estimated shipping December 2023” still expected to shiop on that month?
Aodyo Instruments (Project Owner) wrote: ➦icaria36 Other batches will probably be delayed as well but we will check what would be possible to organise the production so that the delay between KS Super Early adopters and others would be as short as possible.
My speculation and intuition states there are only two possibilities:
  1. It gets rushed out during the holiday season. Unlikely given the context of the update.
  2. It is delayed past the holiday season into January/February 2024 in order to be more polished for backers/reviewers. I suspect this is what will actually happen.
  • Anyma Omega Desktop Summer EA - 4 out of 5

FranklyFlawless wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:17 am
pdxindy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:29 pm I ordered 4 months ago... don't have a clue when it might arrive. :hihi:
Another backer got a response from Aodyo pertaining to this within the Indiegogo's update's comments on September 26th, but it is still fairly vague:
icaria36 (Backer) wrote: Thank you for the update. Does this mean that the other batches will be delayed as well, or are the units with “estimated shipping December 2023” still expected to shiop on that month?
Aodyo Instruments (Project Owner) wrote: ➦icaria36 Other batches will probably be delayed as well but we will check what would be possible to organise the production so that the delay between KS Super Early adopters and others would be as short as possible.
My speculation and intuition states there are only two possibilities:
  1. It gets rushed out during the holiday season. Unlikely given the context of the update.
  2. It is delayed past the holiday season into January/February 2024 in order to be more polished for backers/reviewers. I suspect this is what will actually happen.
  • Anyma Omega Desktop Summer EA - 4 out of 5
Thanks

I'm in no hurry. My point of view is that they can take whatever time they need to get it in tip top shape before they send it to me :)

Return to “Roger Linn Design”