Dawesome LOVE Granular/Shimmer MultiFX Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Felt pretty much a robbery to spent 4 euros (preset pack for a synth) and get this free gift.

Egbert, you need to buy something and then in that process claim your gift. It will be then in your account.

I just picked this up as my freebie as well. Honestly, I hadn’t even heard of it, but the other free options either didn’t interest me or I already owned them, so I went with some free Love. So far, I’ve only flipped though a few presets, but it looks like a pretty good freebie.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Just the Cloud reverb by itself in Love worths it, fantastic deep reverb.

Buy something to get free stuff okay.

I'll pass. It's a great deal, sounds great, but I just don't need it.
<List your stupid gear here>

Tulihenki wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:27 am Felt pretty much a robbery to spent 4 euros (preset pack for a synth) and get this free gift.

Egbert, you need to buy something and then in that process claim your gift. It will be then in your account.
I got a Glitchmachines sample pack + Love for 5eur with 4eur virtual cash and payed 1eur.

damnit, I was through buying.
but BF price is $30. DING

jancivil wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:31 am damnit, I was through buying.
but BF price is $30. DING
Can't you get it at Plugin Boutique? It's currently a free item with any purchase from there. So, just find the cheapest thing you want from that website. UN-DING :D
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

oh well. not seeing anything less than the 30 I spent, except one bundle which I would toss most of in the trash comes out at 29.
i can see how this website promotes plugin addiction like f**k. Nah, I'm done. I had a certain amount of gov't money that came back to me I can't keep 'legally' but I'm outta those woods now.

Been demoing this. Not sure what the fuss is about tbh, the quality of the algorithms is very average. I also find the GUI’s from this developer quite challenging, despite KULT etc sounding very good.

Yes. Completely overrated and the low price absolutely justified. I can create a shimmering texture with any reverb and a pitch shifter behind it. But what bothers me more is the developer's vision. Instead of maintaining and expanding his already existing products with new features, he keeps releasing one new plugin after another. And he doesn't respond to suggestions or feature requests.

IMG_7872.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

No love for Love... how far have we come. :?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

It has a cool granulator!

enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:39 pm Yes. Completely overrated and the low price absolutely justified. I can create a shimmering texture with any reverb and a pitch shifter behind it. But what bothers me more is the developer's vision. Instead of maintaining and expanding his already existing products with new features, he keeps releasing one new plugin after another. And he doesn't respond to suggestions or feature requests.
Counterpoint: you're wrong. It sounds absolutely lovely. The key is playing with the Wet Gain knob. There's a lot of great stuff happening in the lower range of volume that you can't really hear unless you up the gain. But even without that it's a great sounding effect totally worth the money and an absolute steal for anyone that grabs it from Plugin Boutique.

As for the developer, in my experience he is *extremely* responsive and I have the emails to prove it.

enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:39 pm Yes. Completely overrated and the low price absolutely justified. I can create a shimmering texture with any reverb and a pitch shifter behind it. But what bothers me more is the developer's vision. Instead of maintaining and expanding his already existing products with new features, he keeps releasing one new plugin after another. And he doesn't respond to suggestions or feature requests.
I really like Dawsome products. But I have to admit that Novum has never received an update since its release (07/6/22). On the VI-Control forum at the time, Peter was announcing new features and improvements, and that he was listening to users. I really hope Peter hasn't abandoned his old products.

Return to “Effects”