apVerb

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

got an email from kvr about this. looks interesting. will have to check the demo.

http://www.apulsoft.ch/apverb/

$69 - hoping there's discount for current bundle owners?
OVERVIEW

apVerb is an audio plugin to create algorithmic reverbs with exceptional smoothness and flexibility. The plugin generates reverb from thousands of semi-randomly spaced delay lines - inspired by a recently invented form of noise called 'velvet noise'.

The carefully spaced delays offer resonance-free reverb tails that can surpass the smoothness, flexibility and stereo width of traditional reverb algorithms. The delay lines are processed by filters and effects to achieve all kinds of reverbs and innovative effects.

apVerb provides full control of many parameters over time, thanks to the 20 curve-based multi-segment envelopes. Besides traditional reverb types, this enables the creation of reverse reverbs, reverb losing density over time, increasing frequency bandwidth over time, delay-like effects, ...

Additionally, apVerb can sync all envelope and pre-delay times to the host tempo, making it possible to create rhythmic effects. It also includes an early reflections generator based on simulated virtual room geometries and 3 effects: chorus, phase distortion, and saturation that can be applied to user-defined time/frequency regions of the reverb.

https://youtu.be/1nh6ekeXGmM

https://youtu.be/jWj2mLseCnI

as a bundle owner, just get in touch and I'll set you up with a coupon.

Pflugshaupt wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:05 pm as a bundle owner, just get in touch and I'll set you up with a coupon.
:clap: i will do it ! Thank you !!!! :party:

Pflugshaupt wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:05 pm as a bundle owner, just get in touch and I'll set you up with a coupon.
thanks that's generous. will do! :tu:

This reverb is sick!

I just tried it. this reverb is amazingly good
AS STUDIOTON / www.asstudioton.com
//Music production, recording studio and home to impeccable and uncompromising sound quality, and consequently an unprecedented listening experience//

asstudioton wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:59 pm I just tried it. this reverb is amazingly good
and fun to use. just when you think you don't need another reverb... ;)

it's a really good sounding processor and can do normal to weird. good stuff.

dayjob wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:34 pm
asstudioton wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:59 pm I just tried it. this reverb is amazingly good
and fun to use. just when you think you don't need another reverb... ;)

it's a really good sounding processor and can do normal to weird. good stuff.
absolutely ..instant purchase :tu:
AS STUDIOTON / www.asstudioton.com
//Music production, recording studio and home to impeccable and uncompromising sound quality, and consequently an unprecedented listening experience//

Oh, wow. As with everything else you do, its sound is tippy top notch in a conventional way, but then you give the user so many options to veer off the road and make a crazy new path, and still sound great. Definitely the next recreational purchase for me.

This is absolutely ASTOUNDING, nothing less than almost everything I wanted in a reverb and more, I think this will obsolete like 4 reverb plugins I currently have, haha. The ideas I have keep overflowing. Easy purchase, your plugins only get better with time, and this one is starting out superlative!

Is there any possibility of adding an early reflection positioning (depth/wetness, pan) independent of the late reflections so that you can do something like reposition dry instrument samples around a room with early reflections and add the tail to glue an ensemble together such that an instrument and the early reflections are sounding from a part of the room that's not dead center but the reverb tail is still the full stereo spread?

Hopefully that makes sense.

I'm Waiting my code :hyper: :eek: :ud: :ud: :ud: Sorry, it's the anxiety :bang: :oops:

Return to “apulSoft”