MuLab 9.2.22 (CLAP plugin support)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MuLab App 9.1.28 for Windows 64 bit is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

MuLab Plugin 9.1.28 for Windows 64 bit is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/la ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Front panel text labels now have the option to be editable, also in play mode.
  • Event Monitor window now is resizable.
  • Upon opening a module connection property panel, the mute button didn't reflect the actual mute state. Fixed.
  • Removed the caret character from the list of invalid file name characters.

mutools wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:52 pm [*]Front panel text labels now have the option to be editable, also in play mode.
Thank you! This opens up new possibilities for designing cool and even more user-friendly front panels:)

I'm sure I'm missing it, but it's there a way to turn off ALL the tooltip popups? They generally annoy me, but the ones that come up on open plugin windows pop up and completely cover what the mouse is hovering over! The ones on the main window that do show up seem to be better behaved and appear below the target widget.

(Mulab 9.1, MBA with Monterey)
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Jo, about the latency generator, Is there a possibility to set it with other units just like the module "pure delay" has?
Currently we have the latency adjustment which is just correct and precise but, often i stumbled that i have to use the calc for do the maths, is ok but not user frendly also it gets worse (I'm pretty bad in maths), to calculate beats to samples or MIDI to samples...

Also, i don't know if this is possible, to add a knob (or replace) to automate the latency (maybe is too much complex), to the Latency Reporter and pure delay, could be?

Thanks in advance :tu:

FabBad wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:32 pm about the latency generator, Is there a possibility to set it with other units just like the module "pure delay" has?
Currently not.

syntonica wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:58 am I'm sure I'm missing it, but it's there a way to turn off ALL the tooltip popups?
Currently not.
And it's not as simple as turning them all off because eg parameter sliders/knobs without a value display really need those tooltips to display the value.

mutools wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:18 pm
syntonica wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:58 am I'm sure I'm missing it, but it's there a way to turn off ALL the tooltip popups?
Currently not.
And it's not as simple as turning them all off because eg parameter sliders/knobs without a value display really need those tooltips to display the value.
That's fine, but if you could pop them up so that they DON'T cover the widget, that would be terrific! :tu: :lol:
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

syntonica wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:58 amI'm sure I'm missing it, but it's there a way to turn off ALL the tooltip popups?
Almost.
If you set the preference Mouse Hover Delay Time to 1000ms or more, you will have a second or more to click the icon before the popup appears.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:56 am
syntonica wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:58 amI'm sure I'm missing it, but it's there a way to turn off ALL the tooltip popups?
Almost.
If you set the preference Mouse Hover Delay Time to 1000ms or more, you will have a second or more to click the icon before the popup appears.
Thank you! I didn't think of searching for Hover or Delay!

syntonica wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:31 pm if you could pop them up so that they DON'T cover the widget, that would be terrific! :tu: :lol:
Do you mean in very small plugin windows?
The tooltip indeed is limited to the plugin window area.
If you mean something else please post a screenshot.

mutools wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:50 am
syntonica wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:31 pm if you could pop them up so that they DON'T cover the widget, that would be terrific! :tu: :lol:
Do you mean in very small plugin windows?
The tooltip indeed is limited to the plugin window area.
If you mean something else please post a screenshot.
Regular-sized plugin windows. Here's a shot of Phonec2 at regular size with the little offender covering up the back arrow. Usually, the tooltips pop up ~1.5x of their height below the mouse cursor.
tooltip.png
Edit: of course the mouse is missing. It was right on top of the tooltip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jo, please can you upload the x86 of this beta? App and plugin.
Regards.

syntonica wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:55 pm Regular-sized plugin windows. Here's a shot of Phonec2 at regular size with the little offender covering up the back arrow. Usually, the tooltips pop up ~1.5x of their height below the mouse cursor.
That's because it's a VST editor and the tooltip cannot be shown inside the VST specific editor hence it's only has a limited area to be shown.
Anyway those specific tooltips are a bit redundant so in the next update they'll be removed.

FabBad wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:37 pm Jo, please can you upload the x86 of this beta? App and plugin.
For practical reasons (i'm in the middle of code developments) that's not easily possible atm. I did not expect anyone asking for this. I'll take it into account for the next update.

Just wondering: Why are you still using the 32 bit versions?

Hi, the "Mixer Strip" width is greyed out:
---
Mixer_Strip.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”