HyperStoniK - Support (updates / Download links & documentations....)

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HyperStoniK

* µpdate 0.15 (07/31/2023)
  • Fix Peak color when virtual midi keyboard is played with the mouse (misterious bug of the GUI)
  • Correction of the midi ratio of the 'Run Loop' Control (the good notes follow one another without duplicate)
  • Add color change on waveform (ED_SAMPLE_DISPLAY) Outline RGB
  • The duration and the rate is 0 at the start of the plugin
:zzz:

chopen, i haven't updated the version i'm on
i think i'm 2 or 3 versions behind
it's working just fine in reaper

but i wonder...
could i install multiple versions of hyperstonik
without affecting previous versions?

i'm scared i might break my working version
if i install new versions on top of it
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Please replace the files quite simple. Just the HyperStonk_[0.15]_(KVRDC2023]_.rar is enough

Today, I didn't know what to do so I did a new performance. However, I know that there is a serious lack of documentation on HyperStoniK. Hope it doesn't hurt the vote too much... :wink:
https://youtu.be/pwmlyBTVj3Q
Download Link of Casio SA-1 (work in progress. Not achieve with PiKTrix instruments...)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aTJhTt ... drive_link

i installed the latest update and there was no in sound in reaper
but i saved the older working version before installing the new version

and i reinstalled that
and it's working again
whew, what a relief

Capture d’écran 2023-08-05 222510.png

for me, the challenge does not stop there. Now I can add some new features to my project like the colors on the keys for example (in the future update). New _[STONIK_KEYCOLOR].txt file of colors by lines in hexadecimal...
And soon, multilayer (implemented inside a soundfont linked in [STONIK_INFOS].txt (2nd line...)

Capture d’écran 2023-08-05 222544.png

All new features in the next update :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hi chopen,

anything new?
updates?
converted soundbanks?
soundbank converter?
manuals?

your plugin is very useful
i'm using it a lot
thanks very much

I just tried this out, it seems to not play notes all the way up and down chromatically but repeats the same note at many places.

Stll, it's a fun toy way better than the bland Arturia demos I have.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Hi !

I finally managed to compile the HyperStoniK version with a few new features (SF2, SFZ, Pitch Shifter...). I took advantage of the evolution of Synthedit in 1.5 to be able to update my project in a more interesting way. I'll give you the link to read_me.txt for the changelog Not everything is possible with HyperStoniK yet but should improve over time.

There is a bug with the use of FX in VST3 with SAVIHOST standalone but should work well in a DAW

The VST2 version does not yet accept SFZ and ED_Pitchshifter. Thanks in particular to Elena Design & Jeff McClintok for advancing the schlinblik...
TD_Delay have been also replaced by a new custum prefab (see Synthedit I/O community soon for download a synthedit prefab with this quantify delay of which I am proud :wink: )

I put here the link :
and also a nice utility to create StoniK compatible sf2 and sfz :
with User guide in 2 language : english & french !
If someone want to traduce it in another language, that would be welcome :hug:

There is the source inside to distribute it on MacOS but i can't actually provide support on this platform... (Not yet Mac user :? )

I will do a little overview soon on the Midi Mobiles sound banks that can be used with StoniK & PiKTriX (software that I will also update soon)

thanks for the update and stuff chopen :tu:
downloaded them
and will check this thread
for future updates and stuff

A new update of HyperStoniK on V.0.17 to fix a quite a few bugs :

Mainly memories that remain on the correct parameters after reloading your project in your DAW. A new function 'Edit' (click droit) to assign Midi CC to roughly all the parameters...

User Manual EN+FR included (not totaly achieved...)

There are now 3 versions of HyperStoniK : HyperStoniK_VST2 / HyperStoniK_VST3 & XP_HyperStoniK.vst3 (experimental version with SFZ & Pitchshifter but not very CPU friendly). It is recommanded to use only HyperStoniK_VST2 or HyperStoniK_VST3 in your DAW. If you modify a soundfont (.sf2) with a external editor (like Polyphone) it is highly recommanded to not open the sound in the same time on HyperStoniK...

I put here the link :
  • StoniK V.0.17 (with the KVRDC23 Soundbank) *** Optimized (fix missed files and bad instruments) ***
It's progressing... :wink:

I'm just uploading V.0.17 with the soundbank so wait a few more hours because I have a very poor connection at the moment... :dog:

Ok ! It's good now :tu:

I have made a new update (the user manual which is growing more and more : 21 pages in english & french)

A new function 'ALT' (Loop Ping-pong) & some bug fix...

HyperStoniK V.0.18 :
  • StoniK V.0.18 (with the KVRDC23 Soundbank) *** No updated since the V.0.17 **
The Midi Edit menu (click right at all image controls) is now functional but if you made a Learn, the assignation is not yet save in 'Edit' mode (maybe I'll try for the next version...)
And I would solve the problem of high CPU consumption for the XP version soon...(while continuing the user manual)

I'm also thinking of looking after 'Philantropic Easter Orchestra' which I'm going to slip into the original StoniK soundbank... :violin:

And the Blog too... (I'm a little late for the blog sorry :pray: )

Thanks a lot! I am downloading it right now and will play with it on my shiny new midi guitar.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

chopen wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:47 pm
I'm also thinking of looking after 'Philantropic Easter Orchestra' which I'm going to slip into the original StoniK soundbank... :violin:

looking forward to that one
it's a big soundbank
and might be superuseful :tu:

Hi Guys,

Consider this new update as a holiday gift :party:

A new function Unison to magnify the sound, Philantropic Easter Orchestra :violin: in SF2 formats, Pitch Shifter in the stable versions & XP version low CPU...

'StoniK' Package size is now 4.54 Go (1.92 Go compressed)

HyperStoniK V.0.19 :
  • StoniK V.0.19 (with the KVRDC23 Soundbank) included 'Philantropic Easter Orchestra' (SF2 only) 548 Mo
I will improve the user guide soon for more information on the different functions (There is a code with the [STONIK_KEYCOLOR] and the [STONIK_NAME] to make them compatible with the Program/Bank of the SF2 Player (exemple : Tuba_[STONIK_NAME_000_001].txt & Tuba_[STONIK_KEYCOLOR_000_001].txt for the multi layer long Looped instrument (generally Bank 001 for all SF2 intruments for multi layer except Viola & Violin in Bank 002 because Bank 001 is for specials sounds...)
Tuba_[STONIK_NAME_000].txt is the first program long f looped (not multi layer).

This version of the orchestra is still quite beta and will surely be updated soon...
The sound loops are more or less successful in all long instruments !

Double-click the 'SF2' button to access it more easily (and search to [STONIK_Soundbanks]\[STONIK_Instruments]\Philantropic Easter Orchestra)

No need to [RELOAD] SF2 files ! (Unlike .WAV files)

SFZ player is also much improved, particularly in CPU consumption... Exist only on XP_HyperStoniK.vst3 (you can Enable or Disable SFZ Player before run XP_HyperStoniK in you DAW with 'EnableDisableSFZ.bat' (if the drop in consumption is not yet it is not yet sufficient you can disable the SFZ module. But I think it's not necessary...)

Do not hesitate to share your suggestions for improving the orchestra (problem of looping on certain sounds, nuances, new instruments to add according to the possibilities and sharing of users...)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”