HyperStoniK - Support (updates / Download links & documentations....)

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HyperStoniK

Hello all KVR's users and attendees of KVRDC2023,

I'm a little late to post a message on this forum because I was working on another software intended to optimize 'StoniK' soundbanks... I'll talk about it soon I promise you ! :tu:

In this first message, I will just put the different links concerning the 'HyperStonik' project

StoniK_[v.0.08]_(KVRDC23) _.rar (0.99 Go compressed and 2.12 Go uncompressed including 2.07 Go of sound and the software HyperStoniK).
HyperStoniK_V.0.08.rar (15.7 Mo compressed and 48.4 Mo uncompressed including the update of HyperStoniK VST2 & VST3 with updated templates).
And the separate HyperStoniK - Getting Start.pdf (Installation, 1st load & sound modification)

A more detailed 'User Manual' will come soon.

I started the official opening KVRDC2023 with the 0.07 version of HyperStonik...

This is the first update. If you already have the 0.07 version of StoniK_[v.X.XX]_(KVRDC23) _.rar you can just download the link without the soundbank (because it's still the same!) & replace the other files... (very simple to do it :wink: )

Version 0.08 : (14/09/2023) [minor update]:
  • Logo-H support : (the first line of Logo-H.txt of a StoniK Soundbank must be 'Logo-H,' to recognize it). The 'Logo-H.png' are specific to HyperstoniK.
    If there is no 'Logo-H.txt', the 'Logo-Z.png' is loaded (in common with SloTone_Organizer if exist).
    All Midi Mobiles soundbanks should eventually be loaded with Hyperstonik (when it will ready)
  • 'Copy Line, Paste Line, Delete Line' in Right click [Disk Menu]. : (essential for modifying instruments lists from the HyperstoniK interface...)
This last option works very well. Don't forget to click left in [Disk Menu] when you want definitively save the changes ! click [Update] to back to the precedent configuration if you don't validate before (or Click right to update to not reload the audio file)

hi chopen,
good job.
your plugin works pretty good in the latest reaper.
i have two instances of it loaded in reaper and no problem.
there is a slight delay, maybe 2 seconds, when changing presets.
but i can live with that and it's not a real problem.
i will download all presets if you make more.
thanks very much.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

also, if you make videos on how to make presets,
i will watch them.
i could end up using your plugin all the time,
if it easier to use than other samplers.
thanks again and good luck in the challenge.
methinks independent developers such as yourself are great.

I think that for the moment, you will have to be content with just loading a sound and playing it. Copy / Paste Line is just for extend the range for example (with a pitch modification in add)... But dont use it. It's just for me to compil more easily new instrument... 😉. I will made New video soon when it will more easy with the other software I use (and made myself) to do it ... I'm in a testing period right now and it's still quite tricky. patience !

Version 0.09 : (07/18/2023) [minor update]:
  • Red grid fix (a marker no connected)
  • Shortcuts to differents option (click right to navigator and [LOAD SOUND] button)
     * Update 'Instrument List' only don't reload the sound (more CPU friendly)
  • An Update 'Instrument List' command (macro) is executed in the interface when click left on [DISK] (save data)
  • Fix the save of LOOPSTART & LOOPEND of the sounds
Now that I have solved huge bugs on the software that I use to compile the sounds, tomorrow I will make a video tutorial to explain how to do it... In the meantime I can also put a link here to find several 'Midi Mobiles' Sounbanks of sounds present on my Google Drive. this space has been recently optimized...

Some are PiKTrix compatible (separate wav. No need for external software to recompile sounds. My precedent KVRDC21 :wink: ) and STONIK too (All in one compiled like SloTone KVRDC18)

So I made a synthesis of the 2 differents protocols by incorporating 2 folders :
PIKTRIX (wav separate)\
STONIK (All in One)\

SOUNDBANKS1 - MIDI MOBILES

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

I hope you will be fine with it and that everything is ok for the downloads... Patience for the next videos which will surely arrive soon :band:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chopen on Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soon for 'HyperStoniK'... :violin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Another one :wink: (maybe some correction to the english subtitle. I hope for the english speakers it is not too upleasant to watch...

https://youtu.be/1cbKupoz4KA

I think I can do one video per day to the dead line... 8)
The next one will be 'How to create a soundware' (to import your own sound with an external software)... :tu:

hello chopen,
i have not tried it yet but before i try...
the piktrix presets will work in hyperstonik?
where do i put the piktrix presets so that hyperstonik will see them?

If you don't make the confuse between the 'sound instruments' (.wav generally) and the presets Harry, No ! But the sounds yes (not the presets). Use just the good repertory with the good plugin... (PiKTriX with .wav separate and StoniK with the All_in_one) ! I hope that the Midi Mobiles users understand that there is 2 Softwares (3 with 'SloTone' because you can take advantage of backwards compatibility with all these soundbanks). There's no preset with HYPERSTONIK (no useful) but you can save your own preset if you want. The preset present in the package are purely formal. It is just compiled with the plugin and I didn't really know if they were good at something... Just the text files annexed with the .wav is useful and the STONIK folder is well compatible with the SloTone plugin 😉

I'm also sure that the sounds of the PiKTriX folder (all the .wav sounds separate) are compatible with many other software too...

hi again chopen,
i just dropped in for a minute to confirm that the piktrix presets
that i downloaded from your link above
are working in hyperstonik
thanks very much :tu:

correction....
all except the "philantropic easter orchestra" preset

Yes ! you overtook me Harry :clap:
This soundbanks is not yet converted. I have to make a new tutorial soon to explain how to do it (Tutorial 3 or 4). I was very tired recently and today I only wake up at 10:00 a.m. but I will catch up soon... I will only do tutorial 2 soon (After swimming pool). But think, i will merge the tutorial 2 and 3 in one finally, to save time.
And i should show at last How convert a PiKtriX instrument to STONIK instrument.
For this moment, Philanthropic Easter Orchestra is just for PiKTriX (without preset). You Load this with SD card desengaged and 'Paste Layer Range' After 😉

Eh Harry ! Can you Access to this Google Drive page?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

please check for me. I have little doubt about this...

yes that link works chopen

i'm looking forward to the conversion
of the philantropic easter orchestra

i was going to make a test video using only hyperstonik
and using only the presets that i downloaded

it seems reaper is able to handle 10 or more instances
of nothing but hyperstonik

Thanks Harry. It is an 'Instrument' .wav compiled but not a preset 😉. Thanks for the test. I have not yet test in plugin mode in a sequencer but I think it is unlimited... You can use many PiKtriX One too now after many update 😌

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”