Benifits of having the idea of the Rack pinned to the Track option

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know there are alot of requests for things here, there are so many things I like about Mutools the color customization is wonderful it truly is, the amazing Mux land so much fun, but not being able to have the Rack pinned to the Track is driving me batty
I just got Zenbeats and it so tight with work flow and having a left hand side pop up for your tracks volume pan mutes sends etc it all just works Im going to leave Reaper, Its worth checking out I can open up Mutools in it no problems
Is it a complex thing to have this option pining the Rack to its Track? One is in and out of the Racks all the time, resize tracks and using scroll bars shouldn't effect where youve put your Rack, It looks good there easy access It just needs to stay pinned to its Track to me this seems so logical to have as an option so please when you get time could you look at this Im sure others would appreciate being able to do this as well it has the potential to speed up ones work flow immensely..... thanks Jar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rack pinned to the Track This is still on my FR wish list oh well.... Ths good thing Mutools you can Color Customise it to your DAW it looks Great in Zenbeats

In this particular example it doesn't work, because it breaks the track/scene array alignment in live matrix. Maybe a separate window for the current channel could work, but I doubt it, as Mulab's mixing desk is unique in that it takes very little space compared to more traditional DAWs, in which this kind of approach works well.

Perhaps a better way would be to have more controls on the track header? Most DAW's tend to have volume, pan and record activation there.

The track is only a container. When it's a recording track, you do get extra controls, so there's an argument to be made for more in that case - but related to the track input. The original design had each individual event in a part routable to a separate target module. Or all events in a part could go to the same module, with different parts on the same track (being event or audio) routing to different modules. Now, it seems more limited so that only one target is permitted per track. Yet, it's not necessarily a rack - it could be a MUX containing a channel splitter with multiple composers inside generating more events, outputting directly to master rack...

So it's not really that clear what else could go on the track header to me.

For my work flow to be able to assess the Mixer Data easy ly and quickly It does Save the location when you close it the problem occurs when you adjust the track size it all goes out of wack thats why I thought it would be good to have the option to pin it to the track so it doesnt go out wack,also having to adjust the boxes all the time is annoying that wouldnt be the case if they were locked to there tracks. I feel it tightens things up and having tools on the left hand side is great (Early Cubase style Zenbeats as well) It gives the DAW more presence and organization I would Get the DAW version if it was implemented, Its a deal breaker for me, I love the Mux world, the custom Color is so appreciated I can not work in Brown /Grey environments. Is it a hard thing to implement? to lock Track box to its Track it makes sense to me to have that option, Yes the boxes could be a bit narrower maybe, for this location the main Feature request is lock to Track its Mixer box... thanks Jar

Return to “MUTOOLS”