[review] EQ Forkhz

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EQ Forkhz

eq forkhz 01.gif

What is immediately noticeable: modern GUI, everything works as expected,
on the far right you can even select "gain", "pan" and "mono-stereo". It's fun
to play with the frequency bands here. The sound is as expected. Brilliant.

Two small downer: The low-pass section should be on the right (for mostly
high frequencies), the high-pass section should be on the left. And secondly,
I would choose the letters "small", e.g. "low pass" instead of "LOW PASS".

At the top you can also select a slicer. This means that a lot of functionality is
concentrated in one plugin. Overall: :tu:

Tested: Forkhz.vst3, version 1.0 (Reaper 6.64, Windows 10)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Great! Thank you for your time, you are right, there are things to improve, I will gladly take your recommendations into account for the next update :D

It's an EQ and a trance gate in one. Neat.

I'm trying to get the sequencer to work with the high pass filter, though, and can't seem to find a way to get it to do stuff. I also don't see it being used in any of the couple of presets I looked at. Is this not fully implemented yet, or am I missing something obvious?

DSmolken wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:16 pm It's an EQ and a trance gate in one. Neat.

I'm trying to get the sequencer to work with the high pass filter, though, and can't seem to find a way to get it to do stuff. I also don't see it being used in any of the couple of presets I looked at. Is this not fully implemented yet, or am I missing something obvious?
Hello! You have to activate the power button of the filter and the sequencer to be able to modulate. It will also depend on whether the temp sync function is activated to synchronize with the DAW, although it could have some error because in some presets it is activate the modulation in Low pass I will check if there is something suspicious :hihi:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”