Authorization for Use 'Northern Trumpets' soundware with HyperStoniK

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HyperStoniK Northern Trumpets

Hello, I'm a plugin developper of the KVRDC23. (I designed a VSTi rompler which can integrate external soundbanks). Today it's sunday. I thought I would download all KVRDC projects from all participants (I Know that I have yet a lot of work with HyperStoniK with User Manual, Web site, some minor bug to fix...). but i make a break for do something else. I still haven't been able to download the big project Monster Octochord (more than 4Go) but I am going to try this this evening...

The problem with Northen Trumpets is that is only for Kontakt (some people still refractory to the standards of the current MAO). I think these soundware sounds great and it might be possible to port this one to HyperStoniK for a larger opening panel of user...

I could compil them and maybe show Kow I do for do this in a video tutorial :wink:
So it can't be multi layers but with several instance of my software it can do the trick... :tu:

Hello, I'm the developer of Northern Trumpets. I support the idea of creating something interesting together using the Northern Trumpets samples. You can find my contact email on vgtrumpet.com. If you have any ideas, feel free to write to me. :-)

Hello Vlad77, Sorry for not having been able to write an email before but I was working on my updates. I had time to do that afterwards. (it leaves a taste of what could be possible to do...). Of course, sounds can also be used normally. (it's just a delirium here) :roll: . However, it takes 20 seconds to load on some instruments because the sounds have a long duration (the time to return everything to RAM). Fortunately, with the update I made on my software, we panic less the time that everything loads correctly... I hope you won't mind me too much for having tampered with your sounds so much...

https://youtu.be/6G-jO5xj2mc

This video is more relax. The previous one was a little too aggressive for the ears (I cut my performance into 3 parts. I'll post a next one at the end of the day... It's just the beginning of the performance. Not much is happening. Just a trumpet sound that loads into memory and some settings...). I think I have the right to take advantage of my day to relax a little before...
Here the stamp of the trumpet is a little more highlighted. I always use the same instrument because the loading times are too long of course, but with a more carefully considered approach, we could create a whole orchestra of timbres just with the sounds of a trumpets! Thanks for give us your sounds Vlad77 :hug: :phones:

https://youtu.be/4a8HX3yREYM

and finally, as promised I post the first part where we see how to load the instrument. (It's actually super long to load but it is a lesser evil. it's already better than nothing). The trumpet sounds sound great!

Keep in touch Vlad77. I'll take a little look in vgtrumpet.com :tu:

https://youtu.be/rXjqPooREg0

Hello Chopen,
Your experiments with trumpet sounds got me thinking. I watched all your videos with interest from beginning to end, and I think you greatly expanded the horizons of fantasy using just a few samples.
My musical education is probably more conservative, so I had this question: Can HyperStoniK be used as a multilayer sampler like Kontact? Combined with the effects built into HyperStoniK, it would be a powerful instrument for creating unexpected sound images and fantasies.

Unfortunately not yet. but I think a little sampling of these great sounds was enough to make the magic happen. I plan in the future to implement this function with key switches and colored keys. I entered the contest with this simplified version in the time allotted to me. We must necessarily make concessions over such a limited period :wink: I think i will never better than Kontakt anyway... Just différent !

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”