Bug with assigned envelopes in Synthmaster 2.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

I have the latest version of Synthmaster 2 (VST3), on Windows 10.
When I assign an envelope to any parameter of the effects section (for example, in the equalizer or in the chorus, and in others), then after some time this assignment disappears in the list and assignment matrix, as if it does not exist, although the envelope on this parameter works, but it is impossible to adjust its degree.
After that, you can assign this envelope again and the modulation will be increased, although only one envelope is assigned, but this assignment will also disappear after a while.

I clearly described the bug, is it just me?

I haven't had this issue yet. But I have an idea why the modulation settings might no longer display:
The modulation matrix automatically filters by the last clicked target everytime you click on a setting. That might cause the modulations to disappear when you click on a different knob. Could that be it maybe?
Make sure to change the filter setting from "By target" to "None" after you've clicked on something.

Also, keep in mind that the matrix only shows the settings for the currently selected layer or bus.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 160322.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KV331 Audio”