Auto-Tune Won't Remember Settings, Support Not Responding

Official support for: antarestech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Support keeps ghosting me after I tell them their suggested steps didn't fix the problem so I thought I'd ask here-

Has anyone who had the issue where Auto-Tune Pro X wouldn't save its settings figured out how to get it working? I own Auto Tune Pro X Perpetual and it used to only work properly if I had my complimentary Auto Tune Unlimited license activated instead of the Standalone I own. Support said it was a bug they were working on months ago. Now all of a sudden my Unlimited license will disappear and reappear randomly so this workaround doesn't even work.

Support sent me a license cleaner (didn't help), steps to clear my CodeMeter container (didn't help), steps to reinstall (didn't help) and update to Auto-Tune Central (didn't help) and then when those didn't solve it they closed the ticket and didn't answer my new ones.

One user said they had to clear a license multiple times and have Support issue brand new ones. Have any of y'all who have had this issue figured out how to get this thing to save settings with the Perpetual license?

oneway wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:52 pm Support keeps ghosting me after I tell them their suggested steps didn't fix the problem so I thought I'd ask here-

Has anyone who had the issue where Auto-Tune Pro X wouldn't save its settings figured out how to get it working? I own Auto Tune Pro X Perpetual and it used to only work properly if I had my complimentary Auto Tune Unlimited license activated instead of the Standalone I own. Support said it was a bug they were working on months ago. Now all of a sudden my Unlimited license will disappear and reappear randomly so this workaround doesn't even work.

Support sent me a license cleaner (didn't help), steps to clear my CodeMeter container (didn't help), steps to reinstall (didn't help) and update to Auto-Tune Central (didn't help) and then when those didn't solve it they closed the ticket and didn't answer my new ones.

One user said they had to clear a license multiple times and have Support issue brand new ones. Have any of y'all who have had this issue figured out how to get this thing to save settings with the Perpetual license?
Did you ever solve this? I'm having the same problem with my perpetual license. When I open a session, Auto-Tune always resets to the default setting. Antares support has not responded in weeks.

jackson881 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:29 pm
oneway wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:52 pm Support keeps ghosting me after I tell them their suggested steps didn't fix the problem so I thought I'd ask here-

Did you ever solve this? I'm having the same problem with my perpetual license. When I open a session, Auto-Tune always resets to the default setting. Antares support has not responded in weeks.
My "solution" was using a complimentary 1-year Auto Tune Unlimited license. Support said they will renew my Unlimited license if it is going to expire before they fix this issue. Unfortunately I don't have much help beyond that as they haven't fixed the root cause. Hopefully their Cyber week sale will lead to enough new customers with this problem that they prioritize a real fix.

oneway wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:04 am
jackson881 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:29 pm

My "solution" was using a complimentary 1-year Auto Tune Unlimited license. Support said they will renew my Unlimited license if it is going to expire before they fix this issue. Unfortunately I don't have much help beyond that as they haven't fixed the root cause. Hopefully their Cyber week sale will lead to enough new customers with this problem that they prioritize a real fix.
Thank you for the update! I will try support again and hope to actually get a response.

Good luck! What honestly made support go quicker was keeping the tickets as short as possible ("This has been happening with my perpetual license. Please advise."). After the second copy pasted article, when you can be sure they are actually reading your email, then just ask for a complimentary sub until they fix the problem.

Return to “Antares Audio Technologies”